You tease him

Sammy- sammy has been teasing you so much lately and you decided to get him back. you put on a red lacy thong and threw on his white and red obey shirt. you walked down the stairs into the living room where he was watching a game.
As you walked by his eyes stayed locked with your body and he soon followed you to the kitchen.

Skate- y'all were out with the guys and there girls. Skate has been smacking your ass and kissing your shoulder which was one of your weaknesses so when y'all were just chilling you leaned over and put your boobs in display but only to Nate and whispered sexual things into his ear leaving him hard.

Gilinsky- Jack has been paying no you no attention to you and so you decided to draw him too you. you were all at your house the guys were over as well so you decided to fill up water balloons and start a fight with the guys. you were wearing a bright turquoise bikini and a large white shirt so it eventually went see through which drove him crazy.

Johnson- y'all were in the studio with Gilinsky. He left to take a call so you strutted over to Johnson dropping into his lap. you attacked his neck with kisses feeling him grow underneath you. you heard jack say bye over Johnson moaning loudly so you jumped up walking back to your spot pulling out your phone out leaving Johnson in a situation.