I. I Hate Her

On Skylask Street, 8:27 am

"Can you please hurry up, I'm pretty late now"

"Sorry miss, the situation is out of my control"

The redhead girl nervously looked down at her watch then glanced at the street filled with cars.
Damn it, just because of some crazy person, who thinks it is funny to spill the whole tteokboki truck on the street, are causing all transportation to delay. If she catches him, she would definitely show him what it's like to have boxing from a model.

[Brzzz]

The phone vibrated in her hand, she could imagine her manager's red angry face if she didn't pick it up.
Taking a deep breath, Chaeryeong mustered up all the courage to swipe the screen.

"Hello-"

"WHERE ARE YOU? DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? EVERYONE'S WAITING AND YOU'RE WATCHING THE SUNRISE?"

As expected, Chaeryeong had to move the phone away to protect her eardrums.

"I'm sorry, I'm stuck in traffic-"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS, EVEN IF YOU DIE, MAKE SURE YOUR BODY GETS THERE IN 15 MINUTES."

[Beep beep beep...]

Before I could answer, I already heard a long sound of disconnection. She was tired, rubbing her temples because of the pressure of work and the manager. Bangchan oppa, is known as a demon manager in the modeling industry, in return, any model after collaborating with him, their reputation will surely stand out more than ever.
Although sometimes he can be a bit brutality annoying, but to be honest, Bangchan oppa has a lot of effort in Chaeryeong's current career.

From an unknown teen model, now in the top 7 most expensive models in Korea. If she had to choose, she would choose to thank Bang oppa instead of slapping him in the face and leaving him as the other famous models did.

That doesn't mean she agrees with all the crazy ideas that Bangchan oppa suggests- specifically, the most recent plan, he wants her to open a connection with a top female singer. Chaeryeong won't say her name because everyone knows who it is.

Hwang Yeji

Well at first, she just thought that expanding the network was good for her career, but when she got involved, she was shocked to realize that she was playing with fire. In fact, she couldn't help but hate the bold, melancholy singer who often wrote about her ex-lover like that. Like with her, everything could be the subject of her next single and Chaeryeong hates thinking that she will be one of them in the future.

Looking at the Burberry scarf lying still in her bag, Chaeryeong sighed as she remembered their first meet. Everyone probably thought she and Yeji made cakes together at the first meeting. But that's not the case, she only met Yeji for the first time at the company meeting. When Yeji was introduced as a guest performer in a fashion show.

Right at that first meeting, she and Yeji took each other's scarf by mistake. And she only realized it after she got home and used the scarf. The smell of strange perfume hit her nose, making her realize she had picked it by mistake. At the rehearsal a few days later, when she returned the scarf, the other girl denied it, making her a clown for the entire model group in the company.

She was embarrassed and angry as she crumpled the scarf when suddenly Yeji came over and admitted that she had taken the wrong one. Chaeryeong almost burst into tears as she reluctantly handed over the pitifully wrinkled scarf with her flushed face full of ashamed. While the other girl just stared at her then laughed and walked away. Leave both the scarfs on the table behind.