II. She "Hate" Me

Chap 2

Mall Center

The shining black car stopped at the front of the mall, in the car, there're two quiet girls sitting next to each other.

"You look like you have something to tell me?" Chaeryeong asked

"This time is different from the previous times, we'll have to greet and talk to the fans, the salesmen, and the attention from the paparazzi. We need to be well prepared because they know what we're for" Yeji explained.

"So what?"

"You shouldn't talk like that. Instead, we'll call each other by nickname. I'll call you Chaery, you can call me whatever you want besides Ms Hwang. Understand?" Chaeryeong nodded, averted her eyes outside the window.

"You can get off now, I'll follow you behind... here put on these shades, you will need it" Chaeryeong looked puzzled while Yeji helped her put it on and adjusted with a smile.

.

.

"Ms Lee, look at this way!"

"Chaeryeong!"

"Chaeryeong!! Look at me"

All the way from the outside to the entrance of the mall. Chaeryeong keeps smiling and nodding because she noticed the number of paparazzi increased almost 3 times compared to usual. She was even more thankful for Yeji's sunglasses with all those flash pointed at her.

"Welcome Ms Lee, Ms Hwang have booked a table inside, this way please" the employee of the coffee shop guided.

Chaeryeong was immediately get noticed in a busy shopping area. The raised phones didn't seem to bother her as much as waiting for Yeji to show up.
.
.

"Sorry for the wait Chaery" Yeji grinning slightly tapped on Chaeryeong's shoulder. They exchanged looks and Chaeryeong suddenly remembered their agreement then immediately went for a hug.

"Ah I miss you so much, unnie"

Surprised by Chaeryeong's hug, Yeji stiffed a little but quickly regained to her usual.

"I think we should start our shopping" Yeji whispered into Chaeryeong's ear. It sent an electric shock through her spine. You're bold as always
.
.

"I think this suits you" Yeji pointed to Victoria Secret's bra. In response, Chaeryeong looked in the direction that Yeji pointed at. Yeji then looked at her laughed

"It reminds me of that night" she lowered her head and whispered quickly then turned away, ignoring the younger girl's confused face.

"What night?"

After understanding the hidden meaning, a blush spread across her cheeks and up to her ears. There's no mirror nor glass but she knows it's there.

Why did I lose control that night?!? She thought while covering her ears.

After nearly 2 hours of browsing and choosing, the two spent the same amount of time interacting with their fans. Yeji made decided that they should go for lunch elsewhere instead of this mall's rooftop restaurant. Because she thought It would be difficult for both of them to settle here with their current situation.

"Unnie wait for me here ok? I need to fix my makeup a bit" Chaeryeong smiled get closer to Yeji's personal space. She whispered softly but enough to make people around curious. And just like that, fans were almost panicking when they saw the sweetness exchanged in their eyes.

"Sure" Yeji briefly replied.

There was another round of excited screams from the crowd. Yeji discreetly showed a satisfied smirk. You're getting bold now huh.