Behave

one week later
q's pov
it has been one week since i've been on restriction and all i can say is i miss my friends.
cooper was telling how they've had a party almost every night this past week but ofc i couldn't go. oh btw when i'm on restriction i can have all my electronics but i can't go anywhere. while grounded is i can't have my electronics and i can't go anywhere. but anyway today i'm finally off of restriction and i'm so fucking happy. when i woke, i immediately got ready to head over to coopers and headed downstairs.
q: good morning mom
js: good morning q.( she turns around and sees him dressed) where are you headed off to?
q: oh coop's.
js: did you plan on asking
q: oh yea i kinda a forgot, haha. can i go to coopers for the day?
js: i suppose but you need to ask one of your brother to take you, i'm busy today.
q: okay thank you
js: you're welcome just behave yourself
q: i will( q walks upstairs to jaden's room) jadennnn
j: what do you want
q:(he opens jaden's door) can you take me to coopers pls
j: aren't you on restriction bc i'm not getting in trouble
q: nope it's been a week so i'm off. so can you pls
j: um sure ig, when do you want to leave?
q: like now
j: damn okay let me get ready
q: okay thank you
j: np
(q walks out and runs downstairs to the kitchen where jess is)
js: quinton anthony
(q turns around slowly bc she said his first and middle name)
q: ma'am
js: how many times do i have to tell you not to run down those damn stairs
q: i'm sorry
js: go back and you are going to WALK back down. you're 14 not 4, i shouldn't have to tell you this.
q: (rolls his eyes but goes back upstairs and walks down them)
(jess grabs him by the arm and lands three hard smacks on his ass just as jaden walks downstairs)
q: OW, what was that for?!
j: that was for the eye roll. knock it off or you can go straight back to restriction, quinton anthony.
q: yes ma'am
js: are you taking him? (turns and looks at jaden)
j: yeah
js: okay thank you (turns and looks at q) you are to be home no later 9 am i clear?
q: how abt 10? ( he asks hopefully)
js: 8:30 it is
q: WHAT
js: keep on yelling and you won't be going at all
q: fine ( he storms out)
j: ima go, is it cool if i go to nessa's after.
js: yeah behave yourself
j: i will thank you (walks over kisses her cheek and walks out the door to the car)
q: she's so fucking annoying sometimes
j: dude, watch your mouth, that's our mother we're talking abt
q: i just feel like she is so much stricter on me than y'all.
j: you can't be serious.( turns and looks at him)
i mean noah is grounded for taking out his anger on her. not on restriction, grounded. and bryce and josh are grounded for throwing a party and not cleaning up after themselves.
q: okay...all im saying is she could tone it down a bit.
j: quinton, she is raising 5 boys who have crazy jobs all by herself. do you really think that if she wasn't this strict we would be as well as we are? sure we screw up and make mistakes like every one else, but we have someone who can correct those mistakes. you know some of the dumb shit people are doing continuously bc they don't have any one to tell them it's wrong and put them in there place. now by no means am i saying that i think me getting grounded for something stupid is fair. but it is what is. and she doesn't automatically ground us, or put us on restriction. she gives us warnings. and were the ones that keep doing it.
q: i guess you're some what right.
j: (chuckles) you guess? (pulls up to coopers house) behave please
q: i will jeez.( gets out of the car)
j: i swear he's gonna get his ass whooped one day(pulls out of the drive way and heads to nessa's house)
scene change
bryce's pov
josh and i are finally ungrounded, noah got ungrounded last weekend,so i thought it would be fun to go to the movies with josh and my best friend tayler. i have to ask mom first and from what i heard, she already had to yell at q. so im pretty sure she won't be in the best mood. but i'm just gonna ask and hope for the best. so i head downstairs to find mom.
b: mom!
js: in here ( from the kitchen )
b: coming (walks into the kitchen) hey
js: hey what's up
b: could josh tayler and i go to the movies?
js: what time?
b: the movie starts at ten
js: okay yeah that's fine, lmk if you plan on doing anything after that
b: i will. thank you
js: no problem
(noah walks into the kitchen when bryce goes out)
n: mom i have a question?
js: yeah
n: can i go to dixie's?
js: yeah that's fine, don't stay out too late pls
n: okay bye love you (gives her a kiss on the cheek and walks out)
js: love you too
2 hours later
ring ring ring
js: hello?
??: hi
js: jaden? why are you calling from a random number? did you get in an accident?
j: no....i um
js: spit it out jaden
j: i got pulled over for smoking a blunt and driving (whispers)
js: .... you what?
j: i got pulled over for smoking a blunt and driving. and because i just turned 18 i need some one to bail me out
js: i see. i'll be there shortly. and i shouldn't have to tell you that you're in deep shit isaiah, do i?
j: no ma'am
js: good