[ ' forever ' ]

'tha character playin' yhu':

'her name shortii': Alex Monroè

'her name shortii':
Alex Monroè

- 3: 40 p.m. -
FAMILY CONSUMER SCIENCE:

"Alex, look!" Bryson called across the room. "Huh?" I said, looking towards his direction. Bryson began to do his dance. I pulled my phone out and began to record him. "yea, yea, yea." I cheered, hyping Bryson up. "Mr. Potts, please stop." Ms. Vanity commanded. "Ight." Bryson replied, sitting back in his desk. "Today, we'll be doing group work." Ms. Vanity explained, "Your partner will chosen based upon, your previous test scores."

The class nodded, signalling we comprehended her statement. "So, Group 1 is: Hailey and Maddex." Ms. Vanity told the class, waiting for the two to partner up. "Group 2 is: Audrey and Andrew." "Group 3 is: Taliaa and Jaiden." "Group 4 is: Kacey and Regan." She paused before she continued with the final group. "Uhhh... Group 5 is: Alex' and Bryson." "Your assignment is to..." Ms. Vanity, reached under her desk and grabbed a baby. "Fuck..." Bryson mumbled under his breath. "Take care of a baby, you have to look after this baby for 1 full week!" Ms. Vanity said, grabbing a basket of bracelets from underneath her desk.

"You will also receive a bracelet, this will be used to feed your baby." She went on, "If your bracelet isn't chimed, your baby will cry, which will be considered as negligence." "I'll provide diapers, hats, and formula." She continued, grabbing 5 babies and their bags. "Please come up and collect one bag and one baby." I looked at Bryson, he shook his head. "Don't tell me you're scared." I joked, getting up and making my way to grab our baby. Bryson flipped me off as I approached our table.

"You can't do that infront of our daughter..." I gasped dramatically, shielding the baby. "Shut up." Bryson said, nudging my arm...

--------------

- 10:30 p.m. -
ALEX's HOUSE

"Shhhhh", I whispered. "She's asleep." "Oh, my bad." Bryson apologized, approaching my bed plopping down. "What made you wanna stop by?" I asked turning on a movie. "I came to see how you was doin'." he said, rubbing my thigh. "Mhm, really?" I questioned, moving his hand. "I'm serious." he proclaimed, "I'm tryna be with you, but you always playin'." I laughed, getting underneath my covers. "We've known each other since, what?" I argued "Kindergarden?" "I'm pretty sure you're the one that's playing." Bryson grabbed the baby and moved her into one of my beanbags. "I'm done playin' tho'." he coyed.

Bryson grabbed my neck and placed a passionate kiss on my lips. "My momma's home Chop, we can't do this." I reminded him, breaking the kiss. "guess we gotta do this shit quietly then.." he muttered , sucking my neck. "Mmm," I moaned. "Stop." Bryson continued, leaving two hickeys on my neck, with one on my chest. "Spread em'." he demanded, grabbing my legs. I followed his command, watching Bryson press two fingers against my clit, rubbing it through my panties. "Sh-Shit." I quietly moaned. "feels good, huh??" Bryson raspingly said, sliding his hand into my panties, continuing to rub my clit. "Ugh!" I moaned once again.

"Huh?" Bryson asked, ripping my panties. "Yessss!!" I moaned whipping my head back in pleasure. "keep moaning baby." he requested, while intensely stroking my pearl, which drove me insane. "Ohhh, Myy-!!" I screamed, as Bryson covered my mouth. "You're too loud." he chuckled, inserted his middle and index fingers inside of me. I watched him finger my hole, wishing it was something else... "I'm closeee..." I lied hoping he'd transition into a different position. Bryson ignored me, and kept fingering me. I became frustrated and began stroking my clit. "Move yo hand." he demanded, pulling down his joggers.

- omniscient - :

Choppa shoved his manhood into Alex 'pretty peach.' "Hmm!" Alex moaned as he slid inside of her. Bryson pounded into Alex, watching her facial expressions change from the pleasuring sensation. "you wet as fuck Alex." he grunted in between his strokes. The lust between the two filled the room, moans and groans, skin clapping. This is the moment Choppa be waiting for. "Choppaaa, i'm cumming!!" Alex yelled into his palm. Bryson smirked, giving her another stroke before pulling, revealing Choppa's juice covered dick.

Choppa brought Alex pelvis to his mouth and began licking and sucking on her pearl. "Dadddyyyy!!" she moaned covering her mouth. Choppa smirked sticking his tongue into her waterfall, causing Alex to squirt on contact, Choppa flipped her over and entered her from the back. "What's my name?" Choppa questioned her, pulling her hair, and pounding her out. "Da-" "Fuck no." he replied cutting her off, thrusting deeper into her. "Choppaaa!!" she screamed, as they both cummed in unison.

-----------

"Alex." Choppa chuckled, walking out of her bathroom. "I'm tired, Bryson." I muttered rolling on my side. "Just wanted to let you know, I love you..." he told her placing a kiss on her cheek. "I love you too." I replied going to sleep...

--------

- end - :