[ ' r a n a d a ' ]

'thee character playin' yhu' shortii'!:

'her name shortii:' Ranada' Ra'quelle

- 3:00 a.m. - :

Kentrell's Apartment:

"It was 3 in the morning, we just gotten into a heated argument..." I explained to my best friend, Kelsii'. "don't tell me he hit you!!" she yelled getting up from the table. "We were fightin' each other..." I added. "That ain't no excuse ! " she yelled angrily . " Where is he ? "
" I dunno .." I added wiping away my tears .
I love Kentrell and I know he loves me , but sometimes we're just too toxic for eachother ; but at the same time i don't wanna leave him . He's the Ying to my Yang . He makes my heart whole ; he gives me the genuine happiness that I've been missing for years ... and im just not ready to let that go just yet .
I was snapped out of my thoughts by a jingle of keys to my apartment door ; i knew it was only one person ; my favorite person .
" Fatma ! " i heard him callout . Kelsii' gave me a disgusted look . I laughed it off ; and walked to living room hoping to run into my baby .
" What you running down here all excited fa' "
Kentrell questioned condescendingly. I rolled my eyes and went into the living room ; plopping on the couch .
" what made you decide to come back ? " i questioned turning on the tv . " i live here don't i ? " kentrell snapped walking upstairs. i rolled my eyes ; regretting that he even came back ; wishing he'd walk right back out again . but i know i'd miss him ; so what was the point ?
a few minutes later Kelsii came downstairs ; " hey" i waved off . " you leaving ? " " hell yeah ; a bitch got work in the morning." she responded grabbing her purse and keys .
i stood up and met k at the door to let her out .

as i opened the door ; kentrell damn near ran downstairs. " so you ain't gon speak ? " he questioned k . " uhhh ; i was already here , " she said . " should've spoke to me if you wanted to be spoken to . " kentrell looked at her and sucked his teeth. " anyways ; I'll see you tomorrow si-" i started but was cut off by kentrell hurrying to shut the door . " ya' bestii ain't going nowhere. " he added .
we just looked at each other ; " please kentrell not tonight ; not again . " i whispered to him softly . i already knew what he had planned.

" and why not ! " she sassed dropping her purse and keys . " i got sum planned tonight shortii. "
kentrell explained smirking at kelsii .

" ranada get ya man " she demanded folding her arms

" ranada get ya man " she demanded folding her arms. i shook my head . " come onn kelsii; loosen up a little . " kentrell smirked . i watched debating on what to do ; should i let my boyfriend try to seduce my best friend into doing a threesome with us ; or help her out of this uncomfortable situation . i dunno ; i was in love with kelsii's body and demeanor myself. she was sexy as hell if im being honest . i grabbed kelsii by her neck and placed a soft kiss on her beautiful plump lips . " mmm " i moaned as pulled away . " shii i see why that's her twin ... " kentrell mumbled . i chuckled ; as i made eye contact with my bestii . come on k ; let's give him a show ...

------------------------
" AHHHH " we moaned as we rubbed our wet pussiis together . " mmm " " you're gonna cum for me ? " i moaned dominating kelsii as kentrell watched stroking his dick ; i could tell he was close to busting . " uh huh ! " kelsii nodded as her eyes went back . i brought her closer ; and bumped my clit against hers faster . " you like that ? " i muttered getting closer to my climax . " mhm " ; she groaned bitting her lip . i flipped her over and began riding her clit ; making me go crazy ; " fuck ; kelsii ! " " you're soo wett . " i moaned louder while staring her down . she squirted making the session even more slippery . i was getting closer i felt it ; until she pushed me off of her . her and kentrell locked eyes i could tell ; i saw a evil smirk grow on her face . kentrell grabbed a double sided dildo from our play closet and gave it to kelsii. kelsii slid it into my wet pussii ; making me moan louder the farther it went ; " you're so prettii best . " she added as she put her big , juicy lips on the dildo sucking it ; making it go in and out of my pussii . " OHHH FUCKK ! " i moaned . i could feel kentrell's eyes focusing on us , making me even wetter .
" mmm ; he doesn't fuck you how i fuck you ? " she questioned in her condescending voice . " no " i mumbled . this wasn't the first time me and kels ; did something intimate . it's just the first time we added my baby to the mix .

" sit up mama . " she demanded as she slid the other end of the dildo into her pussii. " in and out remember." she whispered to me .
i roughly jerked my body back and forth against kelsii's as she did the same to me . " mhmmm !! " she moaned as she rubbed her pussii . kentrell came and sat behind me and rubbed mines . " don't cum ; or imma fuck the shit outta you ! " he aggressively whispered in my ear choking me . i reached my hand out and moved kelsii's hand and put my hand on her clit and aggressively rubbed it instead ...

end