𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

It was warm summer night in Sancaster, the streets were nearly empty.

Mel'lani was waiting at the basketball court for Malachi. She's been waiting for a good 15 minutes and she was starting to get impatient.

'Where the fuck this nigga at', she thought. He asked her to meet him at the basketball court to make a play. They were planning to start selling weed for the summer just to have money in their pockets.

Malachi had the hookup, they were meeting to get the drugs.

Mel'lani was skeptical of it all. She was born and raised in the hood, so she knew to be on the edge anytime you're doing shit like this.

Ten minutes later she saw Malachi walking onto the court with another man in all black.

That was a red flag.

"Ite so what y'all niggas on? I got za, percs, and promethazine.", the man said.

Mel'lani wasn't planning on getting anything other than weed, but the percs didn't sound like a bad idea.

"We got 500 cash each. What that gone get us?", Malachi asked.

The man nodded and took the backpack off his back, he faced away from Malachi and Mel'lani to get the product out his bag.

Mel'lani knew some wasn't right. The man reached into his bag and Mel watched his every move.

The streetlight was almost right above them, so when the man began pulling something out his bag, Mel'lani caught the shimmer on the object.

Mel'lani's instincts overran her when she realized it was a gun in the man's hand. She tackled him from behind. The gun fell from the man's grasp, Mel'lani wrestled with the man until he was able to flip and pin her underneath him. He wrapped his hands around Mel'lani neck and began strangling her.

Then, 2 gunshots echoed through the midnight air. The man collapsed on Mel'lani and she shoved him off.

When Mel was able to get herself back on her feet she noticed Malachi with the gun in his hand. The man was laying on the ground with blood draining out his body.

"We got to go Malachi, give me the gun.", he instantly gave her the gun and they began to run home.

That night Mel'lani vowed to never get involved in the streets.

...

Nothing is to be copied, rewritten, or whatever you mfs be tryna do. This is my shit n my shit only. Love n enjoyy