You are my light

A.n: Thanks for the request! I apologize if there is anything that was spelt wrong, this might be a long chalter because Im planing on having two different endings, this is also a self aware au, the pairings are yandere!Kaeya x Reader x yan!Diluc. Now. This is NOT a ship post! The brothers are trying to get you and hate each other.

You groaned, stretching in your chair after a long day of farming primos for Ittos banner (yass we love future aus), and finally, the time came to start pulling. You started with a ten pull, the purple light popping up, you skip through the weapons and then you saw the shadow of your four star, and just like that, Gorou appeared, you squealed in joy and skimmed through the rest, pulling yet another Gorou on your final pull. Usually sweatdrop slightly, giggling to yourself

"Ehehe! Gorou came home twice! My luck is finally shining!" You thought out loud, going to pull once more, then you saw it. The golden colored star showed up, you jumped back, surprised. Early pity? Yes! You thought, going through the weapons more slowly, then Gorou appeared once more, you sweatdrop once more, "Why does he keep coming home? C2 already?" You exclaimed, not too loudly as to not disturb anyone. You pull more, and then you see him, Itto. You squeal, pumping your fists up in the air in victory,

"I can save my primos for the next five star that peeks my interest!" You said happily, you could keep farming, get tons more primos than bam! New five star. You skim through the next and go to your characters, admiring your c6 Kaeya and c2 Diluc, (you'd had pulled on the standard banner so many times to get that), before getting Gorous constellation in tow before going to admire Itto, you immediately level him up and acsend him til he was leveled the same as the rest of your team. You changed your profile pic for Itto, too. He was just so perfect. You could no joke, watch him breathe, and start fanning over how cool he was. Which got a certain someone quite upset. Seeing how much you admired Itto bothered the knight to his core. Why did he you look at him like that? What did he have that Kaeya didn't? Itto, on the other hand, loved you! He saw you just like a little sister, and you saw him as a brother. Ever since you saw his banner, you thought that. He reminded you of the brother you never had. Now Kaeya was already pissed at Itto, but when you replaced him with Itto? Yeah. That was the last straw, he decided to plan what he was going to do, which to summarize was to leave the game, (which he knew was possible because he himself tried it once.) And snatch you while you were sleeping and bring you into the game. Forever. Little did he know his 'dear' brother knew of his plans and was trying to come up with something to stop Kaeya.

Meanwhile, with you . . .

You smirked as you played with Ittos character, admiring him. You had switched out Kaeya for Itto, which you found was a worthy sacrifice. After a bit of exploring, though, you got bored. You had already done your daily commissions, so there was not much left for you to do. You save the game play before closing your PC, forgetting to leave genshin. You clean your area up and go brush your teeth, getting into your pjs you hopped into bed, ready for a long deep nights rest. After a bit, you fall into a deep slumber.

Kaeyas POV

He smirked as he watched his opponent sleep, then he looked at where he'd be entering your world with a lovesick smile on his face, he would take you somewhere where not even the knights of favonious could fine, not like they knew of your existence, that is. It's because they're all mindless zombies who can't tell the difference between a game and real life. Kaeya made sure everyone was asleep before entering your world, slipping into it soundlessly. What he didn't know was that Diluc was watching him, and once he saw his brother go through he he would too, soon. To hopefully be your knight in shining armor, he wanted to pay you back for being his light. His reason to live, once he joined your party, he got happier and happier the more his friendship level increased. And he was not going to let Kaeya out of all people swoop in and take you away.

                                                                              ~○• GOOD ENDING •○~

Kaeya smirked as he saw your gaming room. He looked around and then looked at himself, being more than happy to be real. He walked around before hearing a light 'thump' coming from behind him. He turned around, slightly pissed that someone disturbed him as he was just about to take you, but he was more than shocked when he saw Diluc.

"B-Brother..?" Kaeya asked, his tone barely above a whisper, Diluc whipped his head towards the man and narrowed his eyes.

"You... what do you think you're doing?!" Diluc asked, a little bit too loud for Kaeyas liking. He sighed and shush his brother

"Diluc..how 'lovely' seeing you here.." he cursed under his breath, "But if you don't mind, I have business to attend too." The male said before sprinting off to what he hoped was your room. Making no sound what so ever in the process, Diluc ran after him, making just as much noise. His brother, though, made it to your room before Kaeya. And he blocked the way, Kaeya tried to shove him aside, only making noise, which caused you to stir awake. You opened your eyes the moment both brothers clashed into your room, you shot up, blinking and rubbing your eyes to see if what you were seeing was true or if you were just too tired. But when Kaeya pushed Diluc off of him and dashed towards you, did you realize this was not a dream and in face real life. You watched, frozen in place as Diluc jumped back on Kaeya, keeping him down,

"Run!" Diluc said, snapping you put of your trance, you only watched as they wrestled though, your mind still trying to comprehend what was going on, when you finally snapped, grabbing your pillow you smashed it onto Kaeyas head making it hit the floor, paralyzing him for a few moments, you took those few moments to sprint out of your room and into the kitchen, where you grabbed your phone and dialed 9-1-1. You hid in the cabinet as you explained your situation. You didn't mention, however, that they came from a video game nor that Diluc also broke in. Just Kaeya, as much as you loved him, seeing that expression on his face terrified you. You waited and waited for what seemed like an eternity and more before the cops knocked at your door, you left your hiding spot to you open the door and let them in, once you do and explain everything they search your enter house but find no one, they sweep the perimeter before leaving, you assumed that Diluc managed to get both of them back in the game, and now you know never to leave the game open, again.

                                                                                     ¿¡○● BAD ENDING ●○¡¿

Kaeya chuckled to himself in glee once he saw your room, your scent waffling through his nose like a dandelion. He inhaled and exhaled before marching towards the door. He stopped when he heard someone leave the game, he groaned, hoping in wasn't that son of a bitc- I mean, that 'lovely' Itto. Kaeya turned around only to be shocked to see his own brother standing there, huffing and puffing like he'd just done a 1000-mile sprint. Kaeya 'tch' ed and keep walking, only backward this time. Watching his 'dear' brothers movement. Diluc tried to jump his brother but failed, resulting in the red head being smashed into the ground, Kaeya smirked, watching his brother struggle before grabbing a near by chair ( may or may not be your gaming chair) and smacked Dilucs head with it.

He bend down to feel Dilucs pulse, and much to his disappointment he was well alive, he 'tch' ed once more before smashing his head against the floor boards making Diluc bleed before standing up and walking right out, he scanned each room before his eyes landed on yours, he had this gut feeling it was yours so he confidently strides to the room.

He creaks open the door and peeks inside, seeing your adorable sleeping face, he 'awh's (as he should ✋) and walks over to you, grabbing some of your stuff he then gently pulled you out of bed and into his arms, bridal style, and walks out, he sees Diluc still on the floor and he growls, stepping on his head while he walked to the computer, that's when you yawn and open your eyes to be meet with the knight's, you smile at him too tired to comprehend what's going on as he leans down and kisses your cheek, you giggle and fall back asleep. He gives a content sigh before stepping back into the game, making his way to where he knew you be his forever.

A.n: 1569 words, im so sorry for the late update but someone 'broke' into my locker and went through my things so I had to deal with that, (yaaay) * sarcasm *, but anyways I hoped you liked it and thank you for requesting

PS: I don't usually write for them, but this was pretty fun! Have a good day, buh bye~ <3