THE SUBJECT AND CARECTERS DOCUMENT

Date is 11-05-2021

Name: subject has preferred that her name is not released to the public. In documentations she will be referred to as Jane doe or subject.

Age: Jane doe is 25 turning 26 in two weeks

States: Alive

Job: she is currently unemployed due to her aggressive behavior towards others.

Hobby: Jane doe's hobby is writing. the subject uses it as a form of expressing her emotions.

Mental state: subject is taking therapy for her anger issues. we suggest that after the testing she goes to one of our best therapist.

Experiment that will be conducted:

Jane doe will be in a room that consists of four white walls similar to the ones of a mental assilom. Once in the room a surge of energy will fill the room creating something that can only be explained as "a portal" from another dimension where the subject's book is a reality for the carecters inside of the story. The portal will pull out a carecter ranging from main character or villain to a simple background carecter.

Once the carecter is successfully out of the portal and is secured in the room with Jane doe we will record how they interact with each other. Seeing the mental states of the ("god", jane doe) and the ("mortal", character)
For example if jane doe will see the carecter as a actual  Self-consciousness being or simply something that can be deleted and changed.

                                          THE CARECTERS DOCUMENT

Name: Jason

Age: in Jane doe's story Jason has just turned 18

Genre:ANGST

States:Alive

Job: Unemployed due to the carecters social anxiety and toxic parents  holding him back along with his fear of change and his love for the people who hurt him.

Role: main character or lead role in Jane doe's ANGST story.

Mental state: The carecter has severe social anxiety and a case of depression. PTSD also seems to be present in Jason's carecter design though it is not confirmed. that is something only Jane doe knows since she is technically Jason's "god" and creater.

____________________________________________________________________

So after every Main chapter there will be a document like this from the scientists pov this is also inspired by
candied.strawberry and her writer vs carecter tiktoks be sure to check them out🤩! Updates will be slow since I am a student😅. if I did anything wrong pls be sure to tell me in the comments This is really a test book to work on my story righting skills.    See you next chapter 😘