oddly I don't care

There he is.
     I giggle and skip down the steps eyeing the boy that helped me out the other day. I see him walking down my street everyday now. I wonder if he knew me somehow?

He sees me and smiles.

"Oh it's you from the other day, I never got your name?"

"Oh, yeah hi I'm Y/N you are?"
"I'm namjoon Kim but you can call me joon."
" Okay joon it is."
Namjoon laughs and checks his watch.
"I've got to get going, see you around maybe?"
Yeah, I live on this street dummy.
"Yep. Bye"
I go back inside and lay down in my room thinking about the other day. Who was he? Maybe he was being kind and was trying to help a beauty and I'm just overthinking it.
Yah! Y/n quit it.
I check the time it's 5:10
SHIT!

It's ten minutes past my shift start I'm late for the third time this week my boss isn't going to be too happy with me.

I hurry and get dressed and I sprint down the street to the coffee shop I work at.

I run in and the fragrant smell of fresh bread and cakes hit my nose while the sound of the door bells ringing showcasing my arrival snap me out of my daze.

I go to my boss
" Sorry sir I didn't mean to be late again I've been having some trouble lately."

"Oddly I don't care" he sighs

Well that was rude.

I trudge off to work already being exhausted and I wipe down the tables and take orders.

A few hours later things slow down and I sit down behind the bar and take a break.

I fall asleep with my head resting on the counter.
Suddenly I feel a poke on my shoulder waking me from my beauty sleep.
" Order for 2"
I look up.
Woah- he was handsome
His brownish green eyes sparkle in the bar lights overhead.
"yoongi bro, I think she digs u."

"Nah bro shut up." The guy slaps his friends arm smiling
" We will take one tequila and a chocolate milk for this kid" his friend says
I smile, making their drinks. Almost spilling the chocolate milk when the hot guy touches my fingers.
His eyes look me up and down
Probably silently judging me but oh well.
Later when they leave I close down the bar and head home. I finally go to sleep after a rough day with the cute boy and namjoon on my mind.