The Tale of The Beast in Red

Below the reaches of the world...below the care of the world...

There lays a city, clad in steel and death. We call it Zaun...I called it home...

It is true what they say about it...only those strong enough to defy even death can survive amongst the lanes of Zaun...so what happens to those to weak to live?

They hunt and hide away like mice...small and fragile, and so ever weak to fight, to dumb to scheme, and to loud to steal...

Boiling those three traits together gets you one of two things in this world.....a weak Zaunite....or a child....question is...what do you call a hybrid of the two...

A monster...

So sit tight, and stay warm tonight...for this is the tale of a certain monster...one clad in blood red hair...eyes that sparkle like rubies, and a soul that burned like magma....hear this tale...of the blue haired bomber who managed to tame The Beast In Red...

---------------------------------

Hello everyone, and yes...I am releasing another story....and I apologize for my lack of work on my other three..........*cough* wow it got really cold suddenly....

But um, yeah...Im releasing a new series, seeing as Arcane came out a week ago and I am dying to see more of it, like its so amazing and I really want it to excel and more series like this to come...but it gave me and some other writers quite the bundle of sticks to make a fire with...and like I said, its cold, so lets warm up huh

But yeah, Im making this a mix of an Arcane like love story with our red haired actor Jackson, to which more of him will come in a different thing...

In the time that Ive been away, my life has been going up and down a lot! And I mean lots. But writing is my escape....and games...which have been holding me in place sadly...specially seeing as I rented RE8 recently and have been playing the hell out of that.....maybe I should make a RE8 story.....no no, gotta focus on what I do have...

So right now its 11:41 pm and I have to be somewhere and up at 6, so Im getting rest and releasing this as a teaser, and the real chapter for this will be started tmmrw, plus we get more arcane on saturday so that give me more to work with. I promise I will write more for my other three books in my free time, I refuse to abandon any of my stories. Oh and I have two more on the way.

One is an original horror/thriller/slasher story that I concepted all by myself. And the other will be a sitcom like series about Jackson, Dysseus, Daiju, Alfastr and Cleo.....OH SHIT! you werent supposed to hear that name yet! Ah who cares, it will be a few months before her debut so think of this as another teaser...and seeing as my OC's are like my little Actors who play the roles in their series, expect lots of them. Like how after I get lots of what I have done (story and writing wise) I will begin their true origin stories, which will lead up to my biggest series yet starting sometime in the summer if I had to guess, but until then you get a family sitcom and more fanfiction...

Hope you all enjoy, and love you alls so much.

Ta-Ta,
Coffee Cat