Chapter-13

God made this universe beautiful, where the sun rises sparking the entire universe in the hue of bright orange and yellow color, chirping birds sound musical in the ears, the beautiful lakes, and rivers give a sense of certainty as well as flow, the stars twinkling and the moon makes our night brighter than it occurs and beautiful creation called humans but what happened when the creation goes on different directions.

In a dark warehouse situated near the 'Habsiguda', a small district of Hyderabad, several girls brought theirs at night. The consignment is supposed to leave in three days and they have to select the best 50 girls to send to Dubai. The girls accept their fate after a few days when they were brought into this world of darkness, from where they have no options to go back, some doesn't have family and some parents sold them for the sake of a few bundles of money, the world is dark if anyone wants to know about the hell they can surely visit there, the agony, the kaifiyat they have to go through daily basis, the respect was snatched brutally from them every day and night, the childhood everyone dream was snatched forcefully by making them grow fast, the abuses, the tortures they go through is no less then hell the worst nightmare, If anyone speaks against them, they have to suffer from punishment where humanity dies every single minute. People give them classes on how to seduce men and how to warm their bad irrespective of education, they were taught to do makeup and be presentable.

The cold water splashed on them with high intensity making them shutter to the core.

" Open your eyes, aankhein kholo, and the doctor is here, he has to check you now stand up and remove your clothes for bath, the girls didn't flinch at all, from now they knew what comes ahead, they were not allowed to bath themselves also.
The doctors come after that and check their vagina from any sorts of infections and to check their Chastity, the kind of humiliation they go through we're not be described in words, They segregated the girls based on their beauty, glamour, magnificence and the size of their body parts.
.............................................................

Sidhanth was not able to sleep the whole night after going through the reports and what he read, he knew this thing happens but not from this close, the girl tear struck face comes in front of his eyes whenever he closes his eyes, they were naive. He messaged sahil, Arjun, sana and Faiz to meet him at a scheduled place.

Sana who was up for fazr prayer frowned and messaged him back " par wahan kyu, woh jagah toh sunsan hai" she replied.

"Tum soyi nh Abhi tak"

                "Fazr ke liye uthe the"

" mujse milo fir batata hu, good night" 

               " Okay, good morning"

"10 a.m. "

The four of them gathered in the dusky place, one whiteboard was there and a few pictures lie on the table and it's look likes an old garage because some isolated cars were there and few chairs to sit.
Faiz was startled to see Arjun and Sidhanth there, he greeted them as a fact of the manner but his eyes asked for unsaid questions.
When Arjun says" he knew everything and we all are working together for this" he nods
" badia hai video ne khuch aur kaam kia ya nh kia but ab boss tere bare me phuchega to bilkul nh aur you have a great story to make a comeback," Sahil says making everyone roll their eyes

" So let's start" Faiz mumbles

" Abhi koi rehta hai" when a car stopped making four of them move their head towards the car and Sana comes out in her glory, Sidhanth stumbled on his feet when his conscience, moked control her brothers are here they will make you blue-black in no period but his eyes make no way to shift, the sea blue color of her suit makes her skin color more glowing, the baby pink lip gloss and a tint of kajal in her eyes make her more beautiful than those models on magazine covers,  her white chikankari chunni flowed making him Lose his heartbeat for a second, her long neck which adorns with a beautiful gold chain with a butterfly locket in it, the small stone bindi on her forehead is like the twinkling star in the sky, she is one of a kind.

kaifiyat✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें