Easy cheese & Giant Lollipops

part 2.
••

"Michael shut the hell up." I snap.

Kian puts his arm out to stop me from moving forward.

"There's security cameras near the shelter entrance." He states in a low whisper.

"They shouldn't be on. The park isn't even opened yet." I say.

"Go check just in case. Then come back here." Kian ordered.

I did what he said, and made my way towards the entrance. I reached into my backpack and pulled out a couple rags and rubber bands.

I looked towards the top of the shelter. There were four cameras on each side of the water park. The one on the shelter had a red light shining beside it. There was a trash can right beside the shelter so I turned it over and hopped ontop of it.

I turned my body to the side so I wasn't in the frame of the camera. I carefully placed the rags over the lense and pulled a rubber band overtop to hold it in place.

I made my way to the other sides of the park, repeating what I did to the first camera. I ran back to the corner of the park where Kian, Michael and Kenny were waiting for me.

"Were they on?" Kian questioned.

I tried to settle down so I put my hands on my knees.

"Y-yeah but I put rags over them." I struggled to say, considering I was out of breath.

"Okay. It should be safe to go in then." He said.

Michael offered to go first, so he handed Kenny his skate board and climed up the fence. Michael tried to jump off but his Spider-Man t-shirt got stuck to the fence.

"Shit!" He yelled as the shirt nearly ripped off of his body.

Michael lost his balance and hit the ground in seconds. He let out a groan as the hard concrete came in contact with the front part of his body.

I stifled a laugh as he continued to lay there, not moving a muscle.

"Michael get the fuck up before someone comes." Kian practically screams.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. Thanks for asking." Michael mumbles sarcastically.

Kian sighed in annoyance and put a foot in one of the chain links. He lifted himself up, climbed over the fence, and jumped down in one swift motion.

He dusted off his hands and rested them on his hips, staring down as Michael with a cocky look.

"Whatever. Just help me up, man." Michael groaned and lifted his hand up.

Kian took it and helped Michael off the ground.

Kenny handed Michael his skateboard over the fence and then went next. I cringed as she tried to climb over the fence, but luckily she didn't fall flat on her face like Michael.

I handed my skateboard to Kenny and climbed over the fence just like the others. I landed heavily on the concrete slightly losing my balance, but I managed to steady myself.

Kian grinned, and layed his skateboard on the ground. The rest of us did the same and began skating around the park.

I headed up to a set of stairs and raced to the top of a blue waterslide.
Once I reached the top, I set my board on the slide and hopped on.

The ride down was exilherating. The wind whipped my hair around in every possible direction. I smiled as I felt the adrenaline pump through my veins. I looked down and Kian, Kenny and Michael were looking up at me with awe.