🖤Enderman🖤

🖤 You both have a hobby of collecting things, that's how Enderman bexame interested in you.

🖤 Sometimes, usually at night, you two would go out and look for random items to call souvenirs.

🖤 When you all aren't doing that,  you would probably be cuddling in your bed.

🖤 Yes, this soft boi loves cuddles.

🖤 Usually the big spoon in cuddling cuz you're really small and easy to hold.

🖤 One of his love languages is Acts Of Service so he tries to do little things to make your day easier or better.

🖤 However, when it comes to cooking, try to refrain him from doing that.

🖤 He nearly burnt your house down when he first tried it so now he has you teach him.

🖤 Because of his height,  it's really easy for him to obtain things beyond your reach.

🖤 You were trying to get a book down from your shelf but it was just out of reach. When Enderman walked by, he simply got it down and handed it to you.

🖤 Even though he loves hugs, he prefers kissing a little bit more.

🖤 Usually he's too shy to do it though,  but not all the time.

🖤 When he does initiate one, it's passionate, gentle and kind of rough at the sme time.

🖤 Most of the time, it turns into a full blown makeout session.

🖤 He has a fascination with flowers and often you would find bouquets of them in random spots of the house.

🖤 Enderman loves taking you for walks in the forest or through the plains at night.

🖤 Isn't a jealous mob since he trusts that you wouldn't cheat on him and that the other mobs won't try anything.

🖤 Boy is a cat lover so you both own a calico cat named 'Calico' (Yeah, I am the most uncreative person when it comes to names and sorry to you people who aren't able to own a cat or prefer dogs)