Cuddling pt. 3

Enderman

"Hey Y/N! Look at this shell!" (Yes, I am changing some aspects of the game here) Enderman called out to you, waving a seashell in his hand. You and Enderman were at the beach and currently both of you were collecting seashells. You jogged over to your boyfriend and smilied at him as you took it and placed it in your bucket."This is a lovely one! Let's look over there next!" You suggested, pointing to a spot further down the shore.

Both of you spent half a day just collecting seashells and other random knick knacks you thought were cool. Once you arrived home, you freshened up a bit with a quick bath before collapsing on the carpet in your living room to examine all the items you had collected.

Soon you were joined by Enderman. He sat close to you, huggin your waist with his arm while using his free one to take a closer look at the shells with you. It was a ver relaxing moment for you two. To just be able to huddle next to one another and engage in your hobbies together.

"Could this day get any better?"

Blaze

Blaze and you had gone back to the nether because you wanted to trade with the Piglins there. Luckily you had plenty of gold on you so they didn't attack you.

You traded with them while Blaze just wondered around doing his own thing, observing Ghasts, overlooking seas of lava and so on.

A lot of time passed and you still hadn't finished your business with the Piglins yet and Blaze was getting slightly impatient. And it didn't help the fact that you were getting a bit too friendly with them for your boyfriend's liking.

Yep. He was becoming jealous.

You were just about to complete another trade with a Piglin when Blaze grabbed you by the back of your shirt and dragged you through the nether portal, back home. Then he went straight to your room and brought you down on the bed with him.

Wrapping his arms tightly around your sides, he pulled you towards him. All this time you didn't speak so you took the opportunity to do so now,"What was that for? Honey, I was getting some really good offers!" you half-whined. Pecking you on your lips, he replied,"You were being to friendly with them," "Ooh, is Blaze boy jealous~" you teased with a smirk on your face."Be quiet," he demanded, burying his head into your neck.

"Yes, I was jealous, but after all, your mine"

Finally! I am finished with the first scenario. To be honest they felt like mini oneshots lol. Hope you enjoyed reading!