1

      Wake up! WAKE UP DAMNIT

Wake up! WAKE UP DAMNIT. YOURE IN A DAMN YARN BALL WHAT THE FUCKK. HURRY UP ITS NOT THE TIME FOR YOU TO BE ACTING LIKE THIS.

you were over with. You were going mission to mission, fighting every demon the crow pointed out. You were beyond exhausted. You were fighting with no sleep and you are 99 precent sure you have a broken rib with damn near Athousand cuts on your body. You were pass your limit, your body ached.  You got another mission but this one was important. Too important to pass up on.

A twelve kizuki was here and other demon slayers were in trouble so you forced yourself to go and fight. Right when you saw a demon it was too late. You collapsed. The blood that was already gushing out was too much and your body couldn't handle it.

You felt liquid cover your body and it slowly start to burn your skin.

WAKE UPPP

You took in a breath starting total concentration again. You gripped your sword and an unexpected rush of adrenaline rushed through your body as the burning grew.

"Thunder breathing first form—thunderclap and flash" with that you slashed open the ball you were in. The cold breeze on your bare skin made your eyes finally open. You looked down at your body and your pants and half of your shirt were gone. The shirt barely covering your breasts. But you still had your haori to cover yourself a little more.