Chapter 1

"I'm going outside,"shouted Alexander,"I'll be back in half an hour!"."Be sure to stay safe," replied her mother,"oh and I also forgot to tell you but I packed some of your favourite food."       "Thank you, I'll sure be looking forward to having a picnic," Alexander lied. Alexander walked out of the door and cycled on her bike for 15 minutes until she heard a loud THUMP in the ground.

Alexander's P.O.V "What is that?" she questioned herself. She walked for a few minutes when she found herself  looking at a dirty girl lying down on the floor. "Who is that?" she mumbled to herself, "hello? are... you okay?" She heard a little mumble for a reply. "Are you okay?" she repeated."Sorry what?!" ??? said."Are you okay?!"Alexander replied in a more angry tone starting to get frustrated."oh sorry I just kinda tripped,"??? mumbled. "Well that must've been a big visible log since the thump was so loud that I could hear it from over there!"Alexander points to a place which must have been miles away since ??? had to squint to still not see the apparently visible thing to Alexander."

"Well sorry for being rude my name is Alexander""oh, no worry's no need to be so formal but anyways my name is Ivy."Ivy smiled at Alexander and she smiled back but then Alexander noticed something on Ivy's forehead.She came up closer and realised it was bleeding."Oh my goodness your bleeding!"Ivy lifted one eyebrow."It's no big deal it's only a little scratch.""It might get infected though!"worried Alexander."I'm taking you to my home to get you fixed up, it will be like a little visit to my house!", Alexander squealed "oh, and don't worry my mother treats visitors very well, especially unexpected ones." Alexander continued to comfort Ivy's frightened face. When coming back to Alexander's home they saw beautiful flowers as well as fascinating animals such as deer's,rabbit's,chipmunk's,hedgehog's,otter's,possum's and may other cute animals.

Finally when they got home Alexander's mother was shocked to see the blood dripping from Ivy's head,"Oh! we need a bandage quick quick!"Alexander quickly rushed to the medic cabinet and aggressively grabbed the bandage's,"What took you so long?!"asked Alexanders mother. She carefully put one of the bandage's and put them an the scar which was now covered with blood."Please I ain't no queen who is about to die no need for such a treatment and anyways it was just a little scar." pleaded Ivy. "Brh, it was no scar it was literally a whole crack in you're head and seriously, when you tripped why didn't you put you're hands in front of your self I thought it was an instinct that everyone had, aside of that what did you land on which was so sharp?"questioned Alexander."It was no trip." mumbled Ivy."Excuse me?!" shouted Alexander in a sharp voice."N...Nothing" stammered Ivy. Alexander's mother and Alexander make tea whilst Ivy rests her head but then they hear her squeal and they start to see Ivy sweat as she tosses and turns from one side to another."Something is happening to her!" gurgles Alexander. "I'm sure she just has a bad dream."Alexander's mother claimed still not noticing Ivy's sweat dripping onto the couch.