Pt5:Project

'Marinette!!!' Sabine called out.
Despite screaming for 5 minutes straight, the bluenette was still fast asleep.

'Marinette!' Tikki called as she tapped her forehead.
'Hm, Adrien...'She muttered, blushing.
' Marinette!'
' Mmh? 'She groaned.
' Your moms calling you. I think Adrien here for the project.'

' Oh no. Today's Saturday!!! Oh no no no!' Marinette ran down the stairs, tripping over her own foot.
' Marinette, Adrien's here for your project. '
' I know mum, and good morning mom.' she sighed, rubbing her face.
' Morning.'

'Marinette, did you just wake up? You're in your -' Adrien tried to start a conversation with her until she interrupted, 'Pjs. Yes. I know. I' ll get ready now. Just wait here.'

*Minutes later*

'OK, I'm ready!!!' Marinette called out from upstairs.
'K, I'm coming.' Adrien replied.
'Can you believe it Tikki, THE Adrien Agreste is coming, to my room!!!'

'Yes Marinette, I belive it.' Tikki sighed and watched Marinette dance around the room.
Suddenly, the door opened. It was Adrien. Tikki knowing that she was not meant to be seen by anyone but Marinette, she slipped back into Marinette's purse.

'Hi. Adrien.' *Grins Awkwardly*
'Hello Marinette.' He smiled back.
'So, I did some research on some gemstones and I think I really like the opal-' Adrien was just about to finish his sentence when Marinette interrupted.
'Opal? Wow, what do you know! I really blight I mean like that gram I mean gemstone stone to!' She muttered.

'OK?' He smiled and pulled out a piece of paper from his bag.
'So let's write about the gemstones here then, you can use your art skills to design the cardboard.' He lloks up to see the bluenette smiling at him.
'Marinette?'
'Yes! I will use my amazing art skills to design the cardboard!' She stands up to get the material when Adrien stops her. 'I mean after we' re done writing.' He said.
'Oh. Sorry.' She scratched her head.

*Minutes later*
'OK I think we' re done here.Lets start decorating.'
Just as Marinette was about to reply, Adrien' s phone rang.

In the phone call
Gabriel:Adrien, your late for your modeling session.
Adrien:Modeling Session?
Gabriel:The one I told you about last week?
Adrien:Oh, that one. Um okay. I'll be there soon.

'Sorry Marinette, you have to continue on your own.'  He sighed while packing his things.
'Wha- Why?' She asked in disbelief.
'I have to attend to something. We can present the project on Monday.' He left.

Tikki came out of her bag. 'Marinette, he just left you to do the rest of the project by yourself!'
'I know. You know how his dad is, he probably has to play the piano or something.' She replied.
'Ugh.' Tikki groaned. She didn't really like Adrien because she doesn't want him to break Marinette's heart.

TO BE CONTINUED

Remember:This is my AU so don't be suprised if the characters are not who you thought they were.

Words of the day: You left her for your session. Tsk tsk tsk.