stay

a story of a girl and her mother, who were always together, then one day only one of them is left with no idea how to keep on living.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

             a girl and her mother, were once the best of friends, closer than the blood between them. living in a small cottage in the countryside, secluded from everything and everyone, undisturbed by all the wonders in the world because all they needed was each other.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  but the girl soon grew up and also grew tired, tired of where she was, tired of how she lived. she wanted to go explore the world, she wanted to be free.but she couldn't.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                she wouldn't. she would never leave the person she loved the most. the one thing she knew, the one thing she treasured the most. she would never leave her mother.                                            

          but one day her mother left her first.