/ the underground town \

Haven't officially decided a name yet, this town is quite eccentric.

In the direct middle, is the Meet Room, a seemingly architectural feat due to its height. It's a tower that pierces the ground into a forest, with roots dangling into the build, as well as moss and flower blooms. New alters descend the stone brick stairs, where they are met with a welcome sign and are free to explore.

There are wooden signs placed around, directing.

From the meet room, you are able to access two main rooms from stone hallways.

You can access the Library, where you are met with the smell of old books and scented candles. It's tall, with books on every side, labelled to know which section you are choosing a book from. There are wooden tables placed around so you can sit there and read, do work, or just quietly talk to the others.

The other room you can access from the Meet Room is the playroom, for the littles to play and make friends. Usually a caretaker is there too, making sure everyone is safe. The playroom connects to an "outside" play area with slides and swings and playground materials.

The other real important thing about this town is the hotel; where all the alters, aside from the dormant alters, can stay. There is a food court that the hotel hallway leads to, with almost any type of food.

Also, there's a small room leading off from the hotel that leads to religious altars.