Chaphter 1:Elmo's note

Elmo just finished up in ur moms bedroom. While ur mom was laying on the floor dead tired she looks up and Elmo has already gone. She stay there thinking
"oh Elmo where art thou thee."She got up and saw the note Elmo left her on the messed up bed.
"Elmo has to go now. Elmo just wants you to know that Elmo is gay and did not enjoy that."ur mom cried and cried. The betrayal she holds. She swears on YOUR life she will follow Elmo till Elmo dies.
"Honey I'm home" ur dad says as he walks in.
Ur mom panics as she gets dressed and organized the room.
"I'm coming"ur mom says as she quickly hides all the toys and stuffed the note in her bra.
"Hurry up I need to tell u something." Ur dad calls out from downstairs
"AND MAKE ME SOME FOOD AS WELL"ur dad says. As ur mom rushed down stairs and plated the leftovers from yesterday ur dad starts to eat as ur mom just stands there. She was taught to not eat until all the males in the house finish eating. When she started to eat ur dad plopped some papers in front of her.
"What this?" Ur mom asked as she puts her spoon down to pick the papers up.
"Divorce papers"ur dad said. Horror grew on ur moms face.
"What but why" ur mom said inside she was actually longing for this day to happen but not from his terms but her terms
"I've been sleeping with my step sister for a long time now and since my step father died I can finally marry her." Ur mom was in shock even though she already knew. She heard them when she was visiting. Ur mom grabbed her phone and called her lawyer...

After the call with no conversation with ur dad she signed the papers. In a week they have broken up and ur mom got all the money and ur dad was left with ur lame ass. So ur dad definitely lost that case 🤣🤪.