Chapter 2: After court

Ur mom had just finish sleeping with the court judge and was making her way to her lawyer. As she was driving she saw Elmo. She took a turn in the direction of Elmo. She was only 50ft and saw him go into a denny's. She parked her car in the back of the denny's and grabbed her coat and sunglasses. She followed Elmo in to the restaurant. She saw him walking to a back corner booth where he met up with someone. She couldn't make out who that person was because the waiter was delivering crayons and kid menus to them. She took the booth behind Elmo and sat there.
"Hi I'm Angela, I'll be your waiter today. Are you ready to order?"ur mom looked up to see a 17 year old smiling at her. In ur moms head she could help but notice how cute she was and started to flirt with them.
"Yeah I'll get the pancakes and coffee" Ur mom said.
"Okay what type of sweetener" Angela ask.
"How about you" your mom chuckled. Angela blushed.
"Okay normal sweetener. I'll get that to you right away" she said as she scurried away.
"Yeah and Rocco will get some apple juice..." Elmo said. The sound of Elmo reminded ur mom her mission here. She was shocked to find out that Elmo was here with Rocco. ROCCO! The same Rocco Elmo hates. What was Elmo doing with Rocco.
"We just ran out of oatmeal cookie I'm so sorry." The waiter said.
"WHAT!?but Elmo and Rocco want oatmeal cookies and you don't have them. No Rocco and Elmo are leaving!! Come on Rocco!" Elmo stormed out with Rocco following behind. Ur mom was about to follow them but Angela was approaching her table.
"Here's your coffee emm-"
" You can call me mommy" your mom winked. Angela giggled.
"When do you get off?"ur mom asked.
"After I finish with your order" she replied
"Oh? Well then I was about to cancel my order." Ur mom said as she stood up and got closer to the young waiter.
"Well then I'll tell them to cancel this order and clock out." Angela said as she turned away.
"I'll be waiting in the parking lot sweetie." Your mom said flirtatiously.