ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Hey guys welcome back to seventh chapter of Fallen For You. So get ready and enjoy.

Continued...

It was another beautiful morning with the birds chirping, clouds all over the sky and the sun peeking out of it, sprinkling light all over the place. It was not sunny but cool. With that we can see the group all ready, a big smile planted on their lips and excited.

Rishi:I can't wait to go to beach.

Aditi:yes finally finally we are going out somewhere.

Neha:I am so excited that I can't tell you, I don't even remember when the last time I went to beach.

Sanya: probably last month on that burning hot day, forcing us to go and when we came back all tan and sun burned. Right?

She said with that auger coated smile and Neha smiled sheepishly.

Darsh:hey nobody is going to say anything about my girlfriend.

He said and putted his hand around her waist to which Neha jerked. He looked at him with confused face and Neha glared.

Darsh:what baby?

Neha:shut up! Don't even try

Darsh:but what did I do?

Neha:"but what did I do" this morning when I said you to pick up my dirty clothes do you remember what you said: "eww I am not gonna pick them up they are dirty".

She said while making faces and mimiking making the group laugh, while they were busy arguing. The group stopped laughing as they saw a sir glaring at them, while Neha and darsh were still arguing.

Sir tapped Darsh shoulder but he jerked it, he again tapped but he again jerked and at last again tapped and this time Darsh looked back.

Darsh:Abe kon hai ye saala?

He turned and instantly turned back with wide eyes. He slowly turned back facing the sir with a nervous smile.

Darsh:good morning sir. How do you do?

Sir:hmm good morning and I am fine. Go to the buses that are arranged for the trip and if I see you two argue or use this slang language I'll not take a second to throw you out of the hostel. Now go

He shouted last part and they all just disappeared.

Skip to the beach
They reached their within few minutes and went to their areas to change clothes. They all came back.

 They all came back