Chapter 4

!WARNING!!RAPE! if you dont like it please dotn read it! Thank you so much - the author 💚

When Zoro woke up he was in a big room what was full of gold stuff. In front of him was the door and next to the door was a television and a sofa. Next to him was a slightly open door what led to the bathroom. From the light behind him, he concluded that the windows were there.
Also, he just noticed that he was tied to the bed by golden ropes, his legs were free and all he was wearing was his leather pants.
He was thinking about how he is going to escape but the big golden door opened.

He wasnt suprised that Tesoro walked in, a disgusting smile on his face.
"How are you, my beautiful wife?" said the man in front of him and Zoro was mad but at the same time, he was confused.
"Who the hell are you calling your wife, you freak?!" yelled Zoro when Tesoro, using his power, covered his mouth with gold.
"Oh my, you still dont know!" started saying Tesoro when he sat down on the bed, right next to our swordsman. " We are getting married if your little boyfriend cant deliver the promised money, wich I assume he cant do. Hahahaha! The decorations all ready and so is your dress, I cant wait to see you in it. But since we have some free time till the wedding, I thought, maybe we can have some fun. " said Tesoro and he placed his hand on one of Zoro's thights. Zoro was disgusted and wanted to scream but he knew that he cant escape, all he could do was to make it through it and hope that his lovers going to save him from this Hell.

While he was thinking all of this Tesoro turned Zoro on his stomach and slapped his ass, wich bought him back to reality.
He whined but couldnt speak.
" I think I know why Strawhat likes you so such, eh?" with that Tesoro took off Zoro's pants and threw them on the ground. He only had an underwear on wich the man took off seconds later. Now he was completely naked. It was so embarrasing, he wanted to cry and hide from the world, because he knew what Tesoro's going to do to him.

He's going to rape him.

"What a nice ass you have here, darling. I cant wait to fuck it." said Tesoro. He spitted on his fingers and started prepearing Zoro.
" You're so tight around my fingers, but dont worry, something biggers going to be in here soon."
Zoro moaned and tears started to roll down on his cheeks, but he promised to himself to make it, because Luffy's going to save him, he knew it.
After a while, Tesoro pulled out his fingers and opened the cupboard what was next to the bed, and pulled out some lube. He opened his pants and put some lube on his dick. Then he placed the lube on the cupboard and lined up at Zoro's entrance.
He pushed it in and it was bigger than Zoro expected it to be. He felt like its going to rip him apart and he wanted to vomit but he cant do anything.
"Oooh you feel so good around my dick!" yelled Tesoro as he was grabbing onto Zoro's slim waist.
After about 10 minutes of intense fucking Tesoro finally came. Of course the sick bastard came into Zoro but he was so exhausted that he couldnt even open his eyes and he had fallen asleep.

" Sleep my beautiful wife, because after the wedding you are going to be mine. Just mine." repeated the same word Tesoro. The rope on Zoro's hand and in his mouth dissapeared and Tesoro lifted Zoro up and princess carried him to the bathroom where he cleaned him up. After that he put on some pijamas on the marimo and placed him back on bed. He covered him with the golden duvet and locked the door.

" he cant be strawhat Luffy's and I'm going to make sure of it. They are going to watch him became mine and than they are going to work for me, until they die!" thought the golden man as he walked down on the big,
gold hallway.

                      ---------------------------------

"I heard what happe-e-e-nd! "
"S-Saint Camael! - said one of the guards.
Apparently Namis plan was to dress up as the group of Celestial Dragons and it worked well so far.
"

You are doing your jobs, arent you-u-u-u?! "asked Usopp dressed up as a Celestial Dragon." Is it true that thieves have come for my money-e-e-e-?! "
" Why arent you stopping them?!" said Nami.
" This is why I despise commoners!" shouted Karina.
" O-our apologies! Have no fear! We've increased the security around the vault!" told them one of the security guards.
" Unacceptable! I can't trust any of you! Everyone is to leave the vault right this minute! " shouted to them Usopp.
"Huh?!" " You can't be serious!"
" You dare talk back?! You must be working with the thieves too, then!" said Nami as she stepped closer.
" Or do you dare suggest that we're wrong?" asked Karina.
" N-Not at all!" "Nothing of the sort!"
" I wouldn't defy the Celestial Dragons if I were you!" said Sanji.
" You know what'll happen if you do..." told them Robin.
" Don't you?! Yoho-ho-ho-ho-ho." said Brook,scaring the guards.
" Y-yes! Right away!"
With this thez got thru but they have to hurry. The wedding is going to start soon.

To be continued...

HI guys! Sorry for the short chapter but I don't have much time. Anyways, I have news for yall because I have a new story and Im going to post the 1st chapter today. It's easy to post because I already wrote 4 chapters so I'm going to post one in a month. The reason is that this story will end soon and the story I will update today is my original idea. See yall there. Have a great day.

Ps. That story is a Luzo story as well, so enjoy my fellow Luzo enjoyers.