Chapter 6

"You call this hope?" said Tesoro with his head down. "You call this despair?
" Don't you dare... Don't you dare... Don't you dare...! "Said Tesoro to himself.
" Tesoro-Sama?! "Asked Baccarat as she stepped back.
" Don't you dare laugh in my face!" shouted Tesoro. He hit his fist in the ground and a blue light came from the ground. A big building was blown up and the people that was there started screaming and running. The ground shake under their feet and the ground that the Straw hats were standing in, collapsed. Gold came out from the cracks reaching high and then covering everyone with gold liquid.
"So, what if you've broken free from my spell? I can just cast it again!" said Tesoro while the people that the golden liquid covered stoned.
"Crap! Hold on!" said Franky. Luffy, Zoro and Brook grabbed him, and he coo de boomed out of the place they were standing before the gold reaches then too. Robin carried Usopp and Chopper and Sanji were holding Karina while Nami was grabbing his neck from behind.
" Everything in this city obeys my will! And I'm the one who decides what's funny! You will pay for taking what's already mine, Straw hat!" said Tesoro as the golden liquid covered them.
"You got to be kidding me!" said Usopp in shock. Unfortunately, Robin can't keep going and they fell.
"This guy is insane." said Franky exhausted.
"Zoro! Are you all right?" asked Luffy, not even looking back.
"Aye captain." said Zoro, but Luffy didn't believe him. He will talk about this with him as soon as this is over. But suddenly the ground shake.
"Now! Let's restart the show!" said Tesoro. A huge golden "machine" of him, inside of Tesoro himself elevated to the heights. Everyone started running but Luffy stayed where he was standing. "Now do you get it, Straw-hat?! I reign supreme over everything in the world. And you're nothing but trash, destined to be ruled over. Your lovely boyfriend seemed satisfied with me, weren’t you my lovely wife? You are seeing a God! Aha hahaha haha ha!"
"You're annoying!" said Luffy as he switched to Gear 2."I already told you! Nobody is gonna rule me! And definitely not Zoro!" shouted Luffy and he attacked Tesoro. "Gear 3! GUM-GUM... ELEPHANT GUM!"
"Don't get cocky!" shouted back Tesoro as their fists met. Unfortunately, Tesoro was stronger and Luffy flew away, right into a billboard. He falled down on the cities yard.
"Luffy!" shouted Usopp.
Zoro was watching the place his boyfriend flew but his senses caught up and he defended one of Tesoro’s men.
"Nice!" said the man as he smiled.
"You!" breathed out Zoro in anger.
"Very nice! Watch out now pretty. You're going back to my boss!" said the man and he attacked Zoro again. Soon every member of Tesoro’s group showed up in new, gold armors.
"So, you guys want money, right? I'll give a large sum to anyone who takes back my lovely wife and takes the head of my enemies! Really get the show going! As... my pawns!" said Tesoro and many more of his man surrounded them.

Meanwhile Luffy got caught by a familiar face.
" Ehehehe! You let your guard down! That's a custom-order spike chain made out of Sea Prism Stone! Straw-hat! It's finally payback time for what happened at Enie's Lobby!" said the man as leaned closer.
"You're... who, again?!
" What?! If you've forgotten who I am... the I just have to remind you! "said Spandam as he took out his sword and he swirl it towards Luffy. But a kid Luffy and the other met earlier, the one who was selling the flowers defended the rubber boy. “Tch! Who’s this brat?!” asked Spandam angrily.
“You.” said Luffy as he recognized the little boy.
“I’ve made up my mind! I… won’t give up anymore! I’ve decided to fight… I’ve decided… freedom is great!” shouted the boy as he got up. Spandam was still angry, but Luffy just laughed at the boy’s act.
“Shishishishi. It sure is!” said Luffy while smiling at the boy.
“What nonsense is that?! Just look! There’s no way you can beat this many people! Listen up! This world is rigged for the people in power to win! Hehehehe!” laughed Spandam.
“I wouldn’t be so sure.” Said a familiar voice. It was Max. He and the people that Luffy and Franky rescued were around them. Spandam let out a confused ‘Eh?!’ as he looked around.
“Old guy!” said Luffy as he noticed the man standing in front of him.
“Hey kid! Deal me in! This bet is a sure thing! Trust me! I’m the legendary gambler, Raise Max!” shouted Max. He turned around and saw the little boy smiling at him. He couldn’t help but smile too. “All right! Let’s win us some freedom!” and as Max shouted this the people started running towards the enemy.
“These lowlifes…!” started saying Spandam when Luffy suddenly broke free from his trap. Seconds later Luffy was in front of the man as he landed a punch on Spandam’s already damaged face. “Out of the way!” shouted Luffy. He needs to go back quickly. What if the others got in trouble or worse. What if Tesoro has his hands on Zoro again. The thought of this made Luffy angry again as he made his way back to the crew.