Who Are You? Pt1

___________________________________

"Hi there."

H-he killed them and the first words to come out of his mouth are, 'hi there'?

"Who are yyou?" I ask hands still shaking. Our eyes separate and He finishes washing the knife and turns towards me and I can tell that he is searching for something.

"Ask questions later, your Coming with me." He walks past me and goes into the room where the body's lay. Searching for this.. object

"Aha, here it is." He says grabbing some bottle

"What is that?" I ask letting curiosity consume me.

"Something that will cover our tracks, put this on."  He runs his hands through his hair and hands me some rap thingy that I think your supposed to put around your shoe. Ive seen these things on criminal movies or shows.

Then it hit me. I'm in a criminal show, that must be it. There's no way a random man could just come into my home and kill my foster parents who happen to be abusers. Right?

Ring
Ring

He checks his phone and then looks back at me.
"Let's go" his voice breaks the silence.

"This is all a joke right? hahaha i laughed! it was funny so could you cut it"  I-I think I'm going crazy. I'm shaking and My legs are so close to collapsing. I don't think I can hold myself together anymore. Hahahaha i just wanna sleep... forever.

Thump

"YOUR LYING!! THERE NOT DEAD"

"Ma'am we're gonna need you to calm down and please cooperate with us."

"I literally just got a text from my dad ITS A LIE your all lying to me! ha I-it c..can't  be true" I shake my head

No no no no no no no....

"Ma'am are you okay"

No no no no no

"Ma'am"

"Hahaha"

"ARE YOU OKAY"

"Are you okay"

My eyes pop open and a gasp trail from my lips as if I was drowning. I wanna drown.

"Hazel are you okay?" I took in my surroundings noticing that this isn't the place I collapsed in this is definitely a car. So this wasn't all a joke. I look up at the man who is hovering above me with a look on his face that screams concern. He's... handsome. He looks like he could be around my age but I get this feeling that he's older much like my dad. His hair is tucked behind his ear revealing his perfect jawline, He's wearing a baselayer long sleeve showing of his toned stomach.

"I'm fine" he study's my face. My cheeks start to heat up. He's way too close.

Wait a damn minute..

"How do you know my name?" My voice comes out almost as a whisper. He sits back in his seat, his veins reveals as he puts his hands on the gear. And the car starts to move.

"I know a lot of things about you." He says eyes glued to the road and I'm a bit creeped out by the reply. I scoot in my seat until my head hits the car window. The car suddenly stops in front of this mansion that looks like it was straight of a horror movie but still well built. It's so beautiful, this is something my filthy eyes wouldn't have access to.

"What is this place?" I ask. My eyebrows raise looking at him.

He opens my door and we both get out of the car. We walk towards the huge wooden door.

"This place, it's your fathers." The door opens

A/N:Y'all my bday is tmr!

A/N:
Y'all my bday is tmr!

I'm actually extremely excited to write the next chapter because we will learn more about the man.

Give me your thoughts on this chapter! Pls

_______________________
Question of the day:
Would yall ever become famous?