Who Are You? Pt.2

Ik that I said I would post 2 days ago but I was extremely busy.

Enjoy!
____________________________________

My dad.

He was a great guy. At least he was to me. I looked up to him, I wanted to be like him. My dad was a hard working man,  a rich man. He was well respected, many never looked into his eyes. My dad always had this mean look on his face in front of others but behind close doors he was amazing, loving. He gave me the world.

I always found  comfort around him. I remember nights when I would wait for him at the dining table while everyone else were asleep, so that i could be the one to give him his plate when he comes home. I loved the way he would smile at me and swing me around when he had received it from me. This...

This is something I could never relive, I can never get back ever again.

All because of me.

"My Fathers?" I stopped my feet and looked at the man who is continuing to walk

"Yes your fathers" he stops and turns to look at me. "I will answer you questions  hmm.., during supper but first I must show you your room." His throaty voice echoed the area.

"B-" I try to protest but he gives me this.. demanding look, I don't have an opinion. I look down at my feet and start to fiddle with my fingers.

"Now.." he walks over to me and his finger tips tickle my chin as he lifts my head up to face him. He scans my face, from lips to eyes. "...This way please" he says licking his lips, I look straight into his dark eyes.

We walk up this long twirly stair case and it feels like forever until we make it in-front of this beautiful cream door.

He opens the door and we both walk into the room. It. Is. marvelous. Emerald walls, my favorite color. The bed is against the wall so perfectly and is beautifully decorated with emerald, green colored covers/sheets, and fluffy pillows, teddy bears lay on it.  Two silver dressers besides the bed. On the other side of the room there are couches and a large tv that's sits on another silver dresser but slightly bigger. There's also a vanity set and a piano. There's a nice view of the outside too, even though all I see is the woods, I have a feeling that I'm not in New York anymore..

"Where are we?" I ask facing him raising an eyebrow.

"Your room." Is this guy serious. I let out a chuckle and fully face him and our eyes are connecting.

"No I mean where are we, what state?" I say trying to get him to comprehend. He sighs and he looks down and then back at me.

"Alaska."

It's been approximately 75 minutes since I kicked that

It's been approximately 75 minutes since I kicked that... guy out of the room. And I think its about time for supper.

I get up from the bed and walk my way towards the door. I look outside of the room, I look to the right to see an elevator. Are you serious we walked up so many steps and there's an ELEVATOR?!?!?!

I walk to the elevator and press the button and the door opens. The door closes as I walk into the small area.

This is kinda creepy. The light twitches until it shuts off completely and the ground becomes shaky. I began to panic and bang on the elevator doors.

Oh my gosh, this it it. This is where I die.

____________________________________

A/N: Sorry that I published this chapter a late, many traumatic things happened over the weeks.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter tho I had a fun time writing it.

Question of the day:
Are you claustrophobic?
I am