He Doesn't Seem Familiar..

AKAZA'S POV:
I charge out of my 2 period class and head to my 3rd period, math. Everyone is scared of me at this school because of my bad reputation of beating up anyone that pushes my buttons. So everywhere I look, there's eyes on me. Oops, i forgot to introduce myself! My names Akaza Soyama, Upper Moon 3, and an 18 year old transgender student that hates everyone, haha just playing. Now let's mention my looks, I have short pink hair and long pink eyelashes. My skin is pale due to me being a demon and my skin is tattooed with marks of a criminal all over me, lines across my face and body, which makes me look very noticeable. I have snake bite piercings underneath my bottom lip, a belly piercing, ear piercings and piercings on one of  my eyebrows.
I approach my assigned desk, despite me being late to class and throw my bag to the side of it, effortlessly. I throw myself in the chair and put my feet up on my desk and lay back in my chair and scroll through instagram, waiting for class for this stupid math class to end.
"Psst, Akaza."
I look to the right of me to see the sight of my 19 year old best friend, Kaigaku. He has black short hair with markings on his face, dark black eyes with writing in his eyes that says, "Upper Moon 6". Then we get to the clothing: ripped booty shorts so he can attract fuck-boys, a crop top with MAN-WHORE labeled on it. Did i mention that he has a belly piercing too? To be honest with you, he has the looks to pull almost any person.
"What do you want."
"I heard that there's a new student that is coming here today.." Kaigaku said with a cheeky smirk, "He's hot, i think you might like him!"
I rolled my eyes, "Kaigaku shut up and go finger yourself."
"Aw cmon, you're always in a bad mood whenever i bring up these things!! You've been single for 200 years now!" Kaigaku said, ignoring everything that i said.
"I'll shove an apple up your mouth if you say one more thing about me being single again." I say in a jokingly manner.
I move my eyes to the teacher to just realize that she's been waiting for us to be done talking with an old, grumpy glare on her face. The whole class is silent.
"Boys, if you don't stop talking ill send you to Mr. Muzan and he'll have a word with you two!" The math teacher said with anger in the tone of her words, "And if you don't get off that damn phone, i'll snatch it from you! Now pay attention to my lesson!"
I nod without a care and watch the door open, I see the sight of a blonde haired student with rainbow eyes and dressed up in a sexy, tight shirt, displaying all of his biceps and his muscular body and jeans. He doesn't seem familiar. I think to myself, Is this the new student Kaigaku was talking about? If so, he does got the looks but got the face to piss someone off.
The mysterious man enters the room with a generous, untrusting smile on his face.

Holy shit.