Is This Actually the Guy?

AKAZA POV:
I widen my eyes, Is this Douma? The guy everyone talks about on social media?!
The math teacher lets him talk without even saying a word, it looks like she has a lot of respect for him.
"Hello everyone! You probably might already know me i'll introduce myself anyway."
I look to the right to see my best friend in shock, "Dude, it's Douma.."
Douma overhears Kaigaku and adds on to his statement, "Well yeah you got that right! The names Douma, as you all know..i am a cult leader plus a model!"
The name Douma travels through my brain and out of curiosity, i search him up on instagram to see how many followers he has, No fucking way, this bitch has 50 million followers?! that's insane!
The math teacher interrupts my thoughts, "Douma, you can sit in the back next to Akaza."
Douma walks over to his seat with the same smile pasted on his face and sits down next to me. I notice him looking over at my phone while i was stalking his page, "Ooh, looks like you like me huh?" Douma's annoying words spurt out of his mouth before i could even comment about him getting in my business.
"Don't fucking look at my phone again before i make you lose those rainbow eyes of yours." I push him to the side and continue looking through instagram.
"That's quite rude, don't you think?" Douma touched my shoulder with a wide smile on his face, i already hate the looks of him. The bell rings before i could even punch off his jaw. I get up and grab Kaigaku by the hand, "That guys annoying as hell! I would never like him!" I whisper to Kaigaku, "He's already pushing my buttons and i hate it!" I drag Kaigaku out of the room by his hand.

__________________

__

ahh sorry this one was short due to the amount of stress i've been having but i'm working on another book so stay tuned for that