Part : 4

You wave and smile goodbye .

Ally : See i told you ...

You : Chresanto ....😍 yea i gots the hots for him !!! But ray .... i sortve like him .....

Ally : 😐 sheeesh ' . Lol .

* you and ally walk in and see blood on the floor *

Ally : * screams *

You : Shhhh .... * covers her mouth *

Ally : What ?

You : Come on ' * leads her to the kitchen .... *

- kitchen -

YM : * puts her hand over the sink * ahh .... ow ... ow

You : Mom ? Why is there * sees her hand & runs to her * What happened ?

YM : Nothing , okay . I was cutting the the flowers . And i just slit my hand ...

Ally : Hey Ms.(your last name) . Do you need to go to the hospital ? It looks pretty intense ?

You : Was Daniel here ?

YM : No ! Okay he hasn't come since the night . Go get Joel and he'll take me to the E.R . You and ally clean up please .....!

You : * sighs * Mmk ....

- Joel's Room -

Joel : * on his computer video chatting his girlfriend Jenny *!

You : * bust the door open * GO TAKE MOM TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM !

Joel : Why ? What happened ?

You : Do you think you need to ask ?

Ally : Her hand is slit open nigga ' . Go ..

Joel : Jenny ... I'll call you back tomorrow .

Jenny : Okay ....

- Hangs up -

* Joel and YM went to the Hospital ... And you and ally helped clean up the blood ... Even though you guys were disgusted and now your in your room watching tv and talking *

Ally : So ... YN ?

You : Don't ask ally ....

Ally : Why did you ask your mom if your step dad came ?

You : Sunday Morning i woke up around 4 am because of yelling . It turns out my mom and Daniel were arguing about him coming home very very late . My mom assumed that he was cheating but the argued ... And then Daniel said " No what ... And he just left " .... he said he'll be back ... But he hasn't come back since . And me and Joel are trying to protect my mother and help her . She's getting into a depression . 😔 Promise me you won't tell anyone .

Ally : I promise YN . I won't tel anyone. And did they argue fist fighting ?

You : My mom said no . But im not sure . . . . Let's change the subject .!

Ally : Okay ... So you and Chresanto huh ?

You : What ? * blushes *

Ally : You gave him your number ? Even though you'll see him tomorrow .

You : *laughs* What if i dont come tomorrow or what if i go in late , what if i wanna text him now ... 😳

Ally : Oh ... you likeeeeee him ! 😭

- Your phone vibrates -

###-#### : Hey it's Chresanto . lol ✌

* you scream *

You : He texted me ... 😭😍😭😍

Ally : Excuse me .... I'll just watch the T.v while you continue to text him , k .

You : Mmmk . * blushes *

- your text conversation -

You reply ....

You : Hey ... its YN .

Chresanto : I realize that ... 😂

You : Well ... May i help you ?

Chresanto : Well ... I just wanted to know whats your cheerleader number ?

You : 3 . Why ?

Chresanto : Just so i know that the football jersey im getting tomorrow is the same . 😌💕

You : You won't stop will you ? 🙊

Chresanto : Nope , but it's sweet right ? Like me .

You : That was corny ... 😂 but yea i guess .... 😌💫

Chresanto : So , whats my name in your phone now ?

You : Your name ! 😭 What else ?

Chresanto : sheesh' yours in my phone is " Mine <3 😍💕 "

You : Awe , thats so sweet but last time i checked i was my moms and dad's .

Chresanto : Yea well , that'll change soon .

You : Fine your such a rock you know that . your so hard to explain . And then your so royal to a girl ... You don't even know .

Chresanto : I guess I'm Roc Royal to you know huh ? 😏 I like it ....

You : i guess , im changing it to

" Roc ;* 💕🎉😏 " okay .

Roc : Great ! 😂 So ... YN i know your not doing anything tomorrow so would you wanna chill ?

You : I'll think about it ! Goodnight Rawwkkkkkkk ! 😘 see you tomorrow !

Roc : Goodnight YNNNNN ! 😘😆😍

- ended -

You start blushing at the phone . . .

Ally : So what did ya'll talk about ?

You : I know he likes me . He sent me the lovey dovey face and my name in his phone is " Mine " ! And he asked me out for tomorrow .

Ally : Omg ... thats amazing .... get it guh . * laughs *

You : I will ... once i get to know him more ...

Ally : Like always .... but what about Joel ? He's over protective ...

You : He don't have to know . 😏 but lets go to sleep ... you can sleep over !

Ally : Okay .... goodnight bayy-beee '!

You : goodnight Dollllfaceee ! Muahh ' - Laughs -

....