Part : 6

~ 3rd period ~

- announcement -

Announcer : all boys that are trying out for the football team meet in the gym now . head cheerleader & co-head cheerleader YN & Ally please head to the gym to , Thank you .

Your p.o.v : me & ally walked to the gym to see 50 boys . omfg , and all eyes were on us .. were the only girls there and yet we're in our Cheer Uniforms which sucks cause now all the guys tend to come up to us at once ... ✌ but at least i get to see if Roc & Ray are really up to what they say . 😂 haaaa .... we'll see . . . . .

Ally's p.o.v : Me and YN walked into the gym ... tons and tons of guys .. they must want to really play on the team i guess . . . why couldn't there be more girls in the gym now ... i mean all eyes are on us ... ALL f*cking eyes ... but when i see Jacob's eyes and Craig's eyes over here ... WOO i'm Sweatin .

you : ally , come here . * hand pulls her here *

ally : whatty ?

you : um , we're judges in this right .. like to see who'd be good for the team & stuff ?

ally : of course , as the cheer captian you should know .

you : well i forgot , come on coach Pearce is waiting .

- you and ally walk over to the seats next to coach Pearce -

Coach : thanks you could come ladies , now were looking for all stars here . you know for the state championship football league okay ... all you have to do is give advise on who i should pick ? got it ?

you & ally : yessir .

coach : now this is gonna be exciting .

Roc's p.o.v : all i saw was YN when i walked in the gym . 😍 and Coach Pearce ... looks tough to handle ... i got this .

Ray : All i saw was Roc Staring at YN ... maneee ' this shit fucked up . i shoulda asked her out already . this girl ... who ever she is i hope she don't ruin our friendship as much as i like her .... but he's my brother . not risking shit . 😐 all about football now .

Craig : oh my .... he don't look like them nice ole' coaches ...

Jacob : ally & yn ... 😏 time to show off . '

Coach Pearce : This is gonna be a good Season ... i could tell who's gonna make it .

-4th period-

You : Ally come on' were gonna be late .

Ally : Wait , * changing in the bathroom * i'm almost done , just gotta - zips pants & buttons them - done . *walks out *

You : Thank god I'm out this uniform , i got sick and tired of wearing it 3 days straight . and washing it in between .

Ally : same here , especially the washing part . - laughs - time for our free period . yay ... * walking out the bathroom *

You : Yay , - laughs - but um Ray & Roc have that same period with us .

Ally : What ? No kidding , so does Craig and Jacob .

You : They have all classes with you .

Ally : Except spanish .

You : Wow , thats o-deeee .

- they walk in the free period class & sat at the annual table . the one with there names on it -

Ally : hey guys , sit here . - towards the 4 boys known as roc ray craig and jacob . -