Riansh os 9.2

Hello everyone so publishing the second part of os 9 after a very long time . To be honest I didn't thought I will be able to publish the second part because of my busy schedule of college . But due to covid my college is shifted in online mode and i am at my home so got time to complete it . But because of so much gap I forgot what exactly i thought . The main idea is similar but execution is not exactly in the way i decided earlier . I hope you all like it . If it's not upto your expectation just forgive me to disappoint you and if it's similar to any other story kindly inform me I will take necessary steps .

I have not checked it after writing so if there is any grammatical or writting mistake do inform me .

Past Returns ✨

Ridhima was trembling in fear hearing the caller , phone slips from her hand and it catches vansh's attention. Vansh moves towards her and hold her through her shoulder.

Vansh- ridhima , are you okay ? You seems worried .

Ridhima- kuc...kuc..kuch nahi .

Vansh- are you sure ?

Ridhima nods her head positively .

Ridhima- vansh...

Vansh- hmm sweetheart

Ridhima- vansh I have to go to temple , so I am leaving in 30 mins for temple .

Vansh- okay , take Sia with you .

Ridhima- no vansh not needed , actually Sia is on wheel chair and I have taken an oath that once all things are sorted in our lives I will go to mata rani's temple by foot .

Vansh- okay ridhima so I will come with you and we both will compete your oath together .

Ridhima- no vansh you have very important meeting and I don't want you to face any loss because of me ....plz na trust me I can manage you don't worry .

Vansh- okay

30 minutes later 🌸

Vansh comes back to vr mansion and moves towards his study .

Vansh- angre today's deal is postponed so I am going with ridhima to temple . ( Handling file to angre ) you please go through this file .

Angre- okay boss .

Vansh moves towards his room but he sees that ridhima is moving out of vr mansion and follows her before he can reach to her she took an auto and goes .

Vansh- ridhima was saying that she has to go to temple by foot to complete her oath so why she took auto .

Vansh follows ridhima taking another auto and stops before city hospital . Ridhima moves inside the hospital .

Vansh- why ridhima came to hospital ? Is she okay ? I have to go to her .

Vansh too goes inside the hospital .

Inside hospital 🌸

Ridhima moves to the reception and get the details of Kabir and moves towards his ward . After sometime  she reaches in front of the room told by receptionist and only  few people were present their and looks inside from see through hole and gets shocked and stumbles before she could fall vansh hold her through her waist . Ridhima was breathing heavily ..
Ridhima- Kabir ??

Vansh looks towards the room and was shocked to see Kabir in the room .

Vansh- Kabir ?? How is it possible . I met him in the lobby before coming here . What the hell is going on ??

Ridhima- if Kabir is here then who is the person living in vr mansion among us ?

Vansh- ridhima wait ...may be he is Kabir only and he came here  before us and planning something and doing all this drama ...let me call angre .