Riansh os 5.2

JEALOUS MR. & MRS. RAISINGHANIA (PART 2)

Welcome back lovely readers .... I hope all are doing fine .So this  second part is specially on request of AshRiansh and Ayushi_Chanda12 and special thanks to anannya007 for helping me with idea.

Finally riansh came back to VR mansion . Dadi welcome them with aarti . None of raisinghania memeber know about ridhima's past and reason behind vansh and ridhima's fight . While riansh were in manali ahana instigated ishani against ridhima . And now ishani and ahana were making plan to throw ridhima out of vansh's life and get ahana maried to vansh .

Ishani's room 🌸

Ishani- ahana now let's start our plan to seperate vansh bhai and that trash ridhima . They both were having some misunderstanding and we can easily break them apart . You have to win vansh bhai's heart for this . I know my bhai he cannot forgive anyone so easily . I will handle ridhima.

Ahana- sure ishani . Vansh is my life . I can do anything for him . And that ridhima doesn't deserve vansh . Vansh deserve someone like me of his standard not that bloody orphan.

Ishani and ahana smrik .

Riansh room 🌸

Ridhima's pov ❣️

I know vansh you  still not forgave me but I will make it to you . I love you vansh ....I love you so much. I will give you so much love that you will forgive all your pain .

Dadi comes to ridhima.

Dadi- ridhima beta , I hope now everything is fine between you and vansh ?

Ridh- yes dadi and thankyou so much . This all is because of you .

Dadi- no need to thank me ridhima . If you both are happy then I am happy.

Saying so dadi left .

Time skips 🌸

Ridhima was in kitchen preparing dinner when ahana came there holding a magazine.

Ahana- hey ridhima , how are you doing ?

Ridh- nothing just preparing dinner , you need something ahana?

Ahana- no , I am fine . (While looking at magazine ) oh god vansh is looking so hot in this magazine .

Ridhima got furious hearing her.

Ahana- I must say ridhima you are very lucky to have vansh as your husband , he is hot , handsome , muscular , sexy .....I mean he is having good personality . But I feel sad for vansh .

Ridhima looks towards ahana with curiosity.

Ahana- I mean you are quite behenji type . Just look at you , you are so short in front of him and your style ....oh my god ....no comments. A girl like me is suitable for vansh .

Saying so making excuse of call ahana moves out from kitchen with an evil smile . Ridhima is teary hearing her and she ran to her room .

She cries for half an hour keeping her head between her legs .

After 2 hours vansh came back home and moves towards his room . When all of a sudden ahana came and fall on floor with vansh below her. On other hand hearing vansh's car sound ridhima came down to serve him dinner.  And she saw vansh and ahana together. She misunderstood the situation and tears made way to her eyes . She ran from there to hide her tears from vansh .

She heard footsteps of vansh . And pretend to sleep in order to avoid any talk with vansh .

Vansh came to his room and found ridhima sleeping . He moves towards her and kisses on her cheek . And went away to fresh up.