11⚡Lost in you

I can see the galaxy in your lively eyes....

"Get me an invitation card," Sri commanded Arin, who was meticulously fixing his blazer. He wanted to look sharp, hoping to catch her eye as more than just a subordinate.

"But boss," Arin hesitated, a playful smirk creeping onto his face, "Aren't we supposed to enter first and then clear your path? Why do you need an invitation card?"

Sri's lips curled into a sly smile. "I've made a slight change in the plan. I want to enjoy the party while I can."

Arin's heart raced at the prospect. "They may recognize you. Besides, it's a duet party; you won't be allowed in alone." He threw a wink her way, leaning slightly closer. "How about I be your charming date? I can be quite the entertainer."

Sri raised an eyebrow, a mix of amusement and challenge in her gaze. "Is that so? You think you can keep up with me, Arin?"

"Please," he replied, straightening his blazer with confidence. "I could give you a run for your money, Noona. Just wait until you see my moves on the dance floor."

Sri chuckled, shaking her head, her amusement lighting up the room. "I'm sure you think you're quite the catch. But Taehyung will be going with me," she announced, her tone final and unwavering.

Arin's heart sank, feeling utterly defeated. "Why him?? He'll be a burden to us. Why not take me—"

Sri cut him off, her voice sharp but her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Because he's more than just a pretty face, Arin. And besides," she leaned in, her voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper, "Taehyung has his own charm."

Arin felt a spark of jealousy flare up but quickly masked it with a grin. "Charming? Please, I can charm the socks off anyone in this room. Just give me a chance."

With that, Sri rolled her eyes but couldn't suppress a smile. "Get ready; we're leaving in 15!" She strode out of the house, her heels clicking rhythmically against the marbled floor, leaving a trail of frustration and longing in her wake.

"Aishhh!! Noona! Why do you never notice me?? I like you so damn much!" Arin punched the air in frustration, his emotions bubbling over.

"Arin-ssi?" The low, dangerous growl behind him made Arin turn around. Jungkook stood there, dressed in an immaculate party suit that clung to his toned frame, radiating an effortless sexiness that could make anyone weak in the knees. His eyes were ablaze with a fierce protectiveness. "Keep your distance from my Noona. Don't even think about it."

The air between them crackled with tension, but Arin couldn't resist the urge to tease. "Oh come on, Hyung! I'm practically a romantic hero in disguise over here!"

Jungkook smirked, his eyes narrowing. "Romantic hero? More like a sidekick in a bad romance novel. Know your place, Arin."