⁵-"Studies"

Sapnap
-
I hear a voice I knew to well he was here to tant me.

'Spical bond huh?' He teased.

'Shut up, he likes to have high grades, I called that to happen' I say annoyed, I wanted to just snap his neck for being so darn annoying.

'But still spical bond?' George repeated.

'What about it?' I say snarkly.

'What's so spical about you being able to slap his ass with no consent?' He questioned.

'There's alot more then just that' I say chuckling.

'Like?' He said infringed.

'You know his kinks I do, he knows mine to' I say proudly.

'Thats nasty sap' George said fake gaging.

Hey.. he asked.

'I can do whatever you can't do' I said with a dark smirk plastered on my face.

George went quiet as I named things (the things he's done in privous chapters).

George got Hella jealous, and hissy 'Oh also he tells me everything' I added on.

'Ugh! Why are you so incompetent' he said standing up walking off a bit.

'Ooo good! The person I want to die the most is gone' I say in a happy-go luckly like tone.

I get up and start walking to Dreams classroom, I'm going to be a good friend and pick him up, this fine mid-noon.

'Go fuck yourself sap' George screamed over his shoulder.

'I would, expect pretty sure it is physically impossible.. so I think you need better insults' I shot right back.

I walk off ignoring whatever he had to say.. I have like 5 minutes to get to west wing.. so I can be there for Dream when he gets our of miss. Witch's class.. that's not her name, but she diffrently Is one.

I get there sitting on a bench waiting for Dream to come out, I just wonder off in my mind thinking about before class.

Soon he comes out and I softly smile. He was holding a paper and seemed sad. He came over sitting down by me.. oh how I just wanna kiss him and while the salty tears off his face. calling him mine and all the nicknames I so please.

I shake the thought down.

'I got a C on my test and I stayed up all night studying'  Dream said disappointed  looking at the paper.

'You can always retake?' I suggest rubbing his waist.

'But that means but studying' Dream says kinda whiny.

'Look dalring, atleast  you're not failing the class, that teacher is a dick' I say.

'I just wanted to do good.. and I didn't do very well' Dream  said disappointed in himself.

It hurt me.. to see this and I did t know how exactly to help him.

"A C isn't that bad.." I say softly nuzzling his neck. "Much like if you let me fuck you hard" the thought poped in my head. As I kiss the same spot of his neck over and over.

I pushed it down focusing on my task at hand.. make my crush happy.

"But a C it is bad for me" Dream said weakly.

Shit I totally forgot about his strick father.

"Shit.. mmm I'm so sorry darling. I just hate seeing you so damn gloomy" I say pushing "you know that don't you?" I say hugging the boy closley.

He hugged my back right away, "he's bloody adorble" I thought as I get in a cuddle form with my head on his leg over his and the other around him.

'No I have a test next lesson to' Dream exlimes.

'A-alright  sorry darling' I say slowly unraveling myself from the boy sadly, I want him my lap forever even though it was for a mire second.

He looked to me 'no it really helped me clam down sappy!' He said looking to me with a soft adorble smile.

'While Glade I could help you then' I say with a soft smile, and lightly pink.

'Oh God I'm late!' He said like the white rabbit from Alice in wonderland.

'Good luck darling' I yell after him.

Dream waved 'thank you sap' he said dispersing through the hallway.
-
Part 5.