14

Tzuyu's POV

It took Taehyung a few minutes and soon he was out, looking smart but uneasy.

He wore dark jeans pants and a long sleeve black shirt, and of course, his expensive diamond wristwatch was around his wrist.

He approached me and stood in front of me.

"So, where do you suggest we go?" He asked in a tired tone.

I know clearly that he was less interested in stepping out of his mansion, but he has no choice anyway.

I stood up from the couch and smiled at him.

"Well, you have to choose. Either we go to my favorite eating joint or we go straight to the park. It all depends on what you want and not me."

Taehyung stared at me for a while and then he chuckled softly.

"Really? Did you just say it all depends on what I want?" He came closer to me, our faces were just an inch away. He looked me in the eyes for a short while before shaking his head.

"What I want is to stay in my room and rest, but you think it's proper to tell me what to do. I don't feel like going out to any damn place right now, but since I agreed anyway, I'd say we hit the park."

I smiled gently and slowly moved away from his face because it felt too close as if we were about to kiss.

"Great choice Taehyung. The park is then." I laughed and we both headed out of the house.

The moment we got towards his white car of which I guess is his favorite car, a tall man that appears well dressed came to us and bowed before Taehyung.

"Sir, where's your destination?" The man asked and Taehyung sighed. He looked at me and then at the man.

"Take us to the park." He muttered and we got into the car. The man bowed again before entering the car.

The ride to the park took about 45 minutes, and soon we arrived there.

Taehyung sat put in the car with his legs crossed over the other, and his hands crossed against his chest with his eyes closed.

It was written all over his face that he was pissed and in a bad mood.

"Taehyung were here already, let get down please." I tried to sound less noisy around him, or else he'd be more pissed.

He slowly blinked his eyes open and he looked at me.

"You're only free to address me as Taehyung when we're putting on an act, but in times like this, address me with respect, got it?" His tone was deep and his eyes unreadable.

"Yes Sir, so it shall be from now on." I stepped out of the car with a smiling face and waited a little while before he also stepped out.

"You go park the car properly Kei, when we're done I will give you a call."

"Okay, Sir." The driver drove off and I was left standing with Taehyung. He was quiet, and all he did was stare around the busy crowded place.

With the look of things, it seems Taehyung had never been to the park.

"Sir, please come with me, I know a perfect spot that's less busy and noisy, you will love it." I led him to a place that seemed like a garden. It looked very beautiful with few people around there.

"Where is this place?" He asked softly while looking at every single area of the place.

"It's a place specially made for those that are not a fan of loud noises."