Chapter 29

WARNING: Explicit content. This is rated 18+ (or the adult rating in your respective country). 

This chapter is here purely because popular demand ***one person (Ao3) mentioned explicit content would be nice***
This was typed in under an hour, so please forgive bad grammar (I have no patience for editing ; ;)

If you don't want to read pure smut, I suggest to skip this chapter, it has no real storyline in it.

Min Ho leaned over Ba Reum, slowly trailing kisses along his collarbone, working his way up the run along the jaw, eventually reaching those lips. He softly touched them with his own and then deepened the kiss when he felt Ba Reum press against him.

Min Ho pulls back and takes the hem of Ba Reum's shirt in his hand, pulling it up and over his head. He admires the view and rans his hands over the torso and then the lean muscles that just hint at a six pack underneath.

Ba Reum pulls his stomach in a soft half-giggle escaping him. Min Ho raises an eyebrow and gave a smile.

"Ticklish?" he asks playfully.

"Yes." Ba Reum said, "so, don't take advantage of it."

"I won't." Min Ho said and leans down to take one of Ba Reum's nipples in his mouth. Ba Reum groans slightly and thrusts his hips up a little at the sudden sensation. Min Ho gives the other nipple the same treatment and gets the same reaction from Ba Reum.

He sits back up a little and takes his own shirt off, keeping his eyes on Ba Reum who gazes back at him intently, his face a little flushed.

Min Ho feels Ba Reums hands along his torso, slightly going over his muscles, tweaking his nipples with his thumbs and the going down to the top of his pants, just resting there. He sees a little bit of hesitance in Ba Reum's face, but then the man leans forward and takes one of Min Ho's nipples in his mouth and mimics the movement that Min Ho had done to him.

Min Ho groans, his erection straining against his pants and when Ba Reum let's go, he pushes the man on the pillows with a heavy kiss on the mouth, just adding a hint of tongue, trailing kisses down his chest, his stomach, all the way to the edge of his pants.

He sees nuzzles the man's bulging pants with his face and looks up from his vantage point and sees Ba Reum lying with his head leaned back, obviously holding in moans. Ba Reum felt the ministrations stop and he looked at Min Ho.

"Can I take off your pants." Min Ho asks, just to be sure that Ba Reum is still comfortable with the speed that they are taking things.

Ba Reum blushes a little but nods. Min Ho undoes the other man's belt buckle, and slowly pulls the zipper down, all the while looking Ba Reum in the face. Ba Reum lifts his hips and Min Ho pulls off the pants completely, leaving Ba Reum lying in his underpants, which barely concealed the bulging erection, which was already staining his underpants with a wet spot of precum.

Min Ho palms over it and Ba Reum thrusts up again. Min Ho grins and ducks down, leaving a few more kisses on Ba Reums stomach before pulling the underpants down slightly, so that his member sprang free and he licks it from bottom to top.

Ba Reum moans loudly at the sensation and then Min Ho takes him in his mouth and Ba Reum can not stop the jerk of his hip at the sensation and the airy gasp that came out of his mouth. Min Ho kept some suction on it and Ba Reum wrapped his hands in his hair, holding on while Min Ho went up and down, making sinful squelching noises.

"Min Ho," Ba Reum moaned the name. Min Ho grinned a bit around the dick in his mouth, and then Min Ho's tongue went under the foreskin of Ba Reum's cock to caress the glans and Ba Reum just lost control.