Chapter 17

Kiss me, we're on fire, babe
Love me, take me to outer space
Kiss me, we're on fire, babe
Love me, take me to outer space
- Electric by Alina Baraz ft. Khalid

----------------- ❈❈❈ -----------------

You both entered a ramen house called Sugoaku and Kazutora seemed to know his way around the restaurant, then he went up to the counter and greeted the two workers with Blue and Orange hair.

"Smiley-kun! Angry-kun! Hey!" He greeted as he gave each a bro hug

"Kazutora-kun! Fancy seeing you here, and my, you're with a lady? A pleasant evening to you madam." The orange hair greeted you and you bowed at him. You looked up at the shelf and saw a group photo when they were young.

"This is l/n y/n my childhood friend, Y/n the one with the orange hair is Nahoya Kawata or Smiley and the blue-haired guy is Souta Kawata or Angry. They are the Kawata Twins and they own this ramen house" He introduced and grabbed a seat for you to sit.

"Good evening!" You greeted and smiled.

"A smiley one for me please" Kazutora requested and sat down, you scanned your eyes on the menu and decided to get a Gyoza

"I'll just get a Gyoza please." You said and the Blue hair nodded.

Kazutora looked at you, you were staring at the group photo with the former Tokyo Manji Gang members.

"Those are the former Tokyo Manji Gang members" then he was rambling on names while your eyes were scanning his image, he seemed to get what you were looking for.

"I was already locked up in prison when they took that photo, Pah was in Juvie and Baji passed away" he silently told you, Smiley seemed to hear the conversation.

"You may not be in that photo Kazutora-kun, but you will always be a part of Toman, heck you're a founding member" Smiley uttered while cooking the noodles. Kazutora just smiled and mouthed thank you to Smiley to which he gave a thumbs up.

"I thought you joined Valhalla?" You looked at him

"I did—"

"Oh yeah he did, he was batshit cray cray before l/n-san, you should have seen those crazy look in his eyes" Smiley commented Kazutora laughed,

"Okay Smiley-kun, let's not dive deeper into my fucked up past." Kazutora bit his lip and frowned at Smiley to shut him up.

"Right, sorry" he just laughed.

"Gyoza for the lady and one Smiley Ramen for the gentleman" Angry said and served you your food. Then you both started eating.

The Kawata twins then shared something with you to embarrass Kazutora and you laughed with them. The food was delicious and you felt happy that Kazutora introduced you to some of his friends.

Actually, you met the Kawata twins first before you even met Matsuno Chifuyu. When you both finished your food, you went to the bathroom to pee. Kazutora just sat there waiting for you.

"You know Kazutora-kun, Pah's marrying a childhood friend" Smiley said while wiping the table.

"Yeah, He's lucky to finally settle with someone" he said

"You have a gorgeous childhood friend there, and your mood seemed to change by a ton" Smiley hinted, and smiled at Kazutora

"Was I really that gloomy before?" Kazutora asked, Angry gave him a thumbs up

"You deserve a second chance at life Kazutora-kun, you just don't have to fuck it up this time" Smiley then crossed his arms, lightly shaking his head

"Does she know already Kazutora-kun?" Angry asked, Kazutora nodded.