Chapter 2: Sorting hat

A/N: Hey I was supposed to update yesterday, but I didn't get around to it. I'm sorry!!!!! I hope you'll enjoy this part!! See you at the end~

________

|Harry's POV|

I'm so nervous. I thought sitting away from Ron, and Ginny.

"I feel bad for him..." Eclipse said looking at Harry.

"Same..." Anna said sadly.

"Hello Eclipse, and Anna!" Professor McGonagall said to them.

"Hi, professor..." They said sadly still looking over there.

"What's wrong?" Professor asked.

"Can I bring Harry over here?" Eclipse asked sadly.

"Of course you can sweetie. Remember you're getting resorted this year." Professor said.

"Ekkkkkk!!!!! Thank you, Professor!!!!!" Eclipse said hugging her.

"It's perfectly fine sweetie!" Professor said sweetly.

*Eclipse ran over to Harry and said "Harry. Professor said you could come over to our table. C'mon!"*

"Ok!" I said following her.

"Okie, so you know most of these people, but you don't know my BFF... Anna!!!!!" Eclipse said once we got over to the table.

"Nice to meet you, Anna!" I said looking over to her.

"You too!" Anna said happily.

"I'm almost certain you're going to get resorted to Hufflepuff this year." Eclipse said sitting down, and gesturing for me to do the same.

"Most likely. If I do I better still get to see you at most times deal?" Anna said looking her dead in the eyes.

"Done deal!" Eclipse said shaking her hand.

"You guys are very good friends... it's scary." I said turning to them.

"I agree." Draco said looking at them.

"Brother you don't get to agree! We picked up this from you sir!" Eclipse said using her wand to smack him.

"That's fair." Draco said shutting his mouth.

"Harry Potter." Someone said behind me.

"VOLDY!!" Eclipse yelled, and hugged him.

"Hello, Eclipse. Can I go back to what I was doing?" Voldemort asked after he greeted her.

"No, because I know you're going to try, but fail to kill Harry once again for like the 3rd-4th time. Just leave it alone sir." Eclipse said releasing him.

"But-" Voldy tried to say.

"NO!! JUST LEAVE IT ALONE VOLDEMORT!! WE GET IT YOU HATE HIM!! JUST GET OVER THIS CHILDISH GRUDGE!!!!!!!" Eclipse yelled at him done with him trying to kill me like twice a week.

*A gasp erupts from the dining hall.*

"SHUT UP!!! Y'ALL ARE SO ANNOYING!!!!!! MIND YOUR BUSINESS." Eclipse yelled at all of them.

"For a Libra you're mean. Espassicaly an October Libra." Voldy said, and disappeared.

"Sorry I had to yell so much, Harry!" Eclipse said sitting back down.

"It's ok." I said still in shock from what I just witnessed.

"Eclipse!! You shouldn't have done that!! You're going to get me in trouble, because Voldemort doesn't tell on you to dad." Draco said to Eclipse.