Okay, I'm alive and kicking

Okay, let's address the elephant in the room.

Yes, it's been a while since I last did anything on this. Yeah I've come on and read some stories here and there, but I haven't written anything. Hell, the last time I've worked on chapter 3 of Flipped on its Head was April 26, 2021 (I also deleted it because I can do way better on it)

...I should really continue working on that.

Or at least restart it,  cause FUCK it was badly written.

ANYWAYS, the point is that I haven't worked on writing anything here in a while. But that changes today!!! Cue the fanfare, people!!!!!!!!

This book will be for any short one-off stories I feel like making. Just random shit. And this entire thing serves a bunch of purposes.

It allows me to work on my writing skills, which to be honest aren't even close to the best.

I can potentially continue writing other things like Flipped on its Head, because I really want to continue writing that. The only problem is lack of motivation, which I hope this will bring back.

It satiates all of your thirsts for reading stupid one-shots, even though you can already do that with a PLETHORA of stuff already on wattpad.

I could put stuff that I've had in my head for a while on paper and potentially get inspiration to make a brand new story.

And most importantly...

I can continuously plug my youtube channels shamelessly. I need the subscribers and you all have the ability to subscribe.

...(cough)

SUBSCRIBE TO THEREALDRUM ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AND IT MAKES MY BRAIN GO WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!111!1!!!1!1111!!!

Sorry, don't know what got to me there.

Anyways, I'll actually try and make these short stories consistently, like maybe once every month or two. And bonus, you get one already uploaded by the time I publish this! So that's something!

So I hope you doods and doodettes enjoy this whole thing, and stay awesome!