"Waiting"

Little special chapter....

~~~~~~~~~~~
Louis:

It was the next day and I woke up. My hand wandered next to my side and I felt nothing. I opened my eyes and saw that Y/N still wasn't home. I was kinda worried. I mean she can to what she wants but I wanna know who she's with!

Y/N:

"Fck" I thought and got up from the bed and searched for my clothes. After a few seconds I found them and I started to get dressed.

"Already up?" I heard from behind and my body got stiff. I turned around and looked at Sam who was sitting in bed with the bedsheets on his lap. "Already getting dress-"

"What happened?" I asked him and looked at him angry.

"You still dont know?" He said and laughed. "It was like 2am in the morning and suddenly you went into my bedroom. I asked you why you are here and you only said "because" and then.... Well..." He finished.
My breathing got heavy and I realized that I cheated on lou with my ex. I just took my things and left the bedroom without any word. "Y/n?" He just asked.
I heard footsteps behind me and how he said my name many times. As I got to the door he took my arm and I turned to him. He was only in his boxers.

"I'm going. And. This never happened. Ok?" I said to him and took my shoes. I'm so FCKING screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Louis:

I was still in Bed on my phone. But suddenly somebody rang the doorbell and I just jumped outa bed thinking that Y/N is back. As I finally got downstairs to the doors it only was Y/F/N.

"Hey." She said and invited herself into my "house".

"What are you doing here?" I asked her and closed the door behind her. I watched as she walked over to the sofa and made herself comfortable. "Hello?" I asked again.

"Waiting" she said and took the remote and turned the TV on. The News came on and she just sat there and watched it.

"For what exactly?" I asked and sat down next to her.

"Ehem? Y/n?" She just said and raised an eyebrow. "I mean she's with her e-" She stopped and realized what she was about to say. I turned my whole body to her and looked at her.

"Who?" I asked.

"Nobody" she answered. Of course I know what she was about to say! But I never heard from y/n that she has an EX!

Minutes and hours went by and I was STILL sitting on the sofa with y/f/n. Some sort of zoo film got on and we just watched it till I heard the doorbell again. I got up and made my way over. I opened it and it was Y/n.

"Hi" She said and kinda smiled.

"Well look who's here" I said and was kinda angry about the fact that she was with her EX. All. Night!
"How was it?" I asked with a straight face.

"Wha- y/f/n did you tell hi-" she started but Y/f/n cuts her of.

"I told nothing!" She said behind me.

"Well can I come in now or....?" She asked and I just opened the door wider. As she walked by....she smelled like men perfume. I hate it!

"Y/f/n I want you to go. Now" I said to her looking down.

"What? No why shou-" She started.

"NOW" I kinda yelled at her and she just looked at me angry and left the house. Good for her.

"What the fck is going on with-" my girlfriend started but I just looked at her and leaned down to kiss her. I hated the smell of "men" on her so I commanded her to jump onto me. Still kissing I wandered with her to my bathroom. As I got into the bathroom I closed the bathroom door with my back and let y/n down where she didn't even hesitated and just took her shirt off.

Y/n:

I just want him... now!

I looked up to him and saw that he was smirking down on me. I got fucking butterflies....
He just looked at me and suddenly said:" Take your jeans off." I just looked at him and did what he said.
I just opened my jeans and suddenly he lifted me up and placed me onto the sink. After he did that he took my jeans and ripped them off of me. After he did that he looked at me and started to kiss my lips. While he did that my hands wandered to his shirt and I just pulled it off of him. I just dropped the shirt and made my way down to his jeans where I opened his belt and opened his zipper. I felt how he started to smirk between his kisses. Suddenly he stopped kissing me but didn't hesitate and went down to my neck where he continued. I just closed my eyes and just thought about how he's going to fuck me....
My eyes popped open as I felt his hand on my belly and I felt how he made his way down to my clit. He looked at me and just smirked. "You know whats going to happen honey" he said and with his other hand he opened my Bra. "Shower" was the only thing he said after that sentence. His way was to his shower where he turned it on. I was still sitting on the side of the sink with only my panties left. I could clearly see that he was already hard. I was kinda proud about that..... "How long do you wanna look at him?" He asked me and I just looked up to him.
"Until you fuck me" I answered. It didn't took a second and I got lifted off of the cupboard. I stood on the floor and just looked at me. "What are your waiting for?" He asked and laughed. I placed one hand onto his boxers and just slowly pulled them down. I was fucking ready as I saw his dick...
He walked to me and kissed me while I walked backwards into the shower. While he kissed me he ripped my panties off and we both were left without any clothes. He pushed me onto the wall and his hands where down to my waist. After a few kissed his other hand went from my waist to my clit. His fingers touched my bottom and started to do his work. My mouth left some little moans between his kisses and I couldn't take it anymore. I took his hand and looked at him with a smirk. "Fuck. Me" I said and placed my hand onto his dick. Suddenly he clenched his jaw and smirked to the floor. "You horny thing" he said to me and sat me down onto the little bank that was the right height for him. My hands were placed next to my hips and he placed his hands on top of mine. I felt how his dick touched my clit and just pushed into me without any warnings. I pressed my teeth together. He didn't even started slow..... no... he fucked me. Hard.
I looked away but suddenly he placed his hand onto my cheeks and brought my face back so I could face him. "Look at me while I fuck you!" He told me.
I couldn't take it anymore and I just started to moan. He placed one hand onto my waist and just continued to fuck me. The warm water was dripping down onto our bodies and the smell of lemon was in the air. I could feel that I was close and he noticed it.
"Awww is my girl about to come?" He said and not even 2seconds after his sentence I came. I closed my eyes and my body was stiff. I felt how he took his dick out and I opened my eyes and watched how he smirked at me. "You aren't done yet." He said to me and I thought this was a joke but suddenly he placed his hands onto my waist and lifted me up so he could sit down. "Sit" he said and I knew what he wanted. I should ride him. I just placed my hands onto his shoulders and he placed his hands onto my waist. He pushed me down but I wasn't ready yet. "Fuck!" I kinda yelled and he just laughed. I slowly moved back and forth and my hands were crossed behind his neck. "How about you do it faster honey?" He suggest and I just looked at him and saw that he was kinda bored. "Well as you wish" I said to him and just started to move my hips. I looked at him and saw how he closed his eyes. "Mhm..." he lets out little moans and his head touched the wall. I just continued and suddenly I felt how he came without saying anything. I knew that he hated it when I continued after he came.......but I didn't give a damn about what he says. It was intense. "Y/N!" He moaned out my name and touched my hips aggressive. I just stopped and looked at him with a smirk. He opened his eyes and just kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oop what did I just create....