"The Letter."

~~~~~~~~~
Y/N:

It was the next morning and I have no fcking idea how I got back... but anywaysssssss. I rubbed my eyes while I sat up and looked into the mirror. "Holy shit I look terrible" I thought to myself and got up. My eyes landed onto the nightstand where I saw an opened condom. Thats strange because I never use any condoms with louis. Suddenly I realized that I wasn't even at home.

"Morning" liam said and walked into the room with wet hair.

"NO. NO NO NO" I said and freaked out. As I looked down I saw myself covered in Liams's clothes. His nike joggers and a white top. I picked up my purse and tried to find my phone.

"Calm down" Liam said and placed one hand onto my arm and stopped me from freaking out. "I-"
He wanted to say something but I just pushed him away.

"FUCK!" I yelled and placed both hands onto my head. "LOUIS IS GOING TO KILL ME!"

"Why?" i heard another male voice in the background. My eyes landed onto louis who stood in the doorframe while he crossed his hands. I just looked at both of them confused.

"CAN I TALK NOW? thanks." Liam said. "We did nothing. N-O-T-H-I-N-G" he told me.

"Why the condo-" I started

"Well It's from 2 weeks ago an-"

"Ewww the fuck" I said and just backed up a little. My eyes landed back to louis who was laughing. My thoughts stopped where I remembered that harry gave me an letter. Should I go or not......

"Y/N lets go home" Louis said to me and took me with my arm and guided me out. "You're so crazy. Do you know that?" My boyfriend said to me while we went to the doors where he gave me my high heels.

"NO MY GUCCI HIGH HEEL" I yelled out as I saw that it was dirty. With my other hand I tried to clean it but It didn't work.

"Dont cry. Get dressed. I wanna go" lou said as he finished putting on his shoes. "THANKS LI." He yelled to liam who was standing 10feet away from us.

——————————
Louis home;

"Finally" I said and walked into the house. I heard how louis closed the doors behind me and just walked over to the kitchen but suddenly he stopped.

"AGH YES" we heard from the kitchen and the moaning got louder. Louis turned to me and I just looked at him confused. I walked over to him and opened the kitchen door.

"GOD NIALL WHAT THE HELL" louis yelles and closed his eyes " GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN".
I was holding back my laugh as I saw y/f/n and niall fucking on LOUIS kitchen counter.
"WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE" louis said.

"We wanted to talk to you but that escalated...." Niall said and still got dressed.

"We're sorry" y/f/n said and her face turned red. I couldn't hold my laugh back and just started to laugh. "Thanks y/n you're really helping" she said.

"I'm sorry.... WHY NOT ON THE SOFA OR-" I started.

"Dont give them Ideas!" Louis said next to me.

"Okey! Louis I have to talk to you" Niall said and got out of the kitchen with my boyfriend and left me and y/f/n alone.

"What the fuck" I said to myself but got an answer from y/f/n.

"Sorry I guess?" She said to me and I just laughed. I mean okey I would do that too but not in my best friends house/ flat.... "wait hold on. What even happened yesterday?" I looked at y/f/n and kinda smiled.

"Nothing. Why are u asking?" I said and tried not to laugh.

"Just wanted to know." She said and made her way over to the door. As she got out of the kitchen I sat down and looked around. And then it got me. I took the letter that harry gave me and opens it. 6pm. At his house.

"Y/n come on" louis said and I looked to the door. "What is this?" He asked and started to walk over to me.

"Nothing?" I said and stood up. I walked over to the trash can and opened it but suddenly I felt how louis grabbed my arm and took the letter away from me.
"Hey!" I shouted and tried to take the letter from him but he blocked me.

"Hold on babe" he said and opened the letter.
"6pm my place.... Wanna hear you scream my name. MR STYLES?!" Louis said and looked at me shocked.
"Y/N WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED YESTERDAY" he suddenly screamed at me and I saw that he was motherfcking angry.

"Nothing happened lou! He gave me the letter yes hut I wanted to throw it away!"

"No. I don't believe you." Louis said and looked at me. He took the letter and threw it away. "I'm so ANGRY. I just wanna throw you out of my flat now."

"Louis please listen to me" I said and suddenly louis took my arm and pulled it aggressively. "AH IT HURTS!" I screamed in pain and suddenly he threw me on to the ground.

"I can't believe it y/n." He said and looked down to me. "Fck it" he said and left the kitchen.

"LOUIS WAIT" i shouted. I stood up and ran to the door. As I got out of the kitchen I looked at louis and saw how he took his jacket. "What are u doing?" I said and just looked at him.

"I'm gonna have a NICE conversation with mr styles!" Was the last thing he said and opened the door and just walked out of the flat.

"NO!" I screamed and ran out. I watched how louis opened the car door and just sat into the car. "LOU PLEASE DONT DO ANYTHING" I said and looked how he started the car and just drove away really fast. After that I felt how my eyes got watery.  "FUCK" I shouted to myself and started to cry.* Why did I do this. What the hell did I do?! What should I do!*

~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~
Hey guys.
I wanted to say sorry that it took over a year but I had really bad depressions and well.
I hope u liked this one. <3
Kiss kiss
Laura