chapter 1

Her skirt rode high, teasingly, telling you to look at her smooth legs, her hairless legs, hinting at more to come if it rode up.

Her rounded bottom pushed the fluttering material into the small caresses of the wind. If she turned around you would see the marvelous swell of her breasts.

She was talking. She was engrossed in a conversation with other girls. They stood near the ice cream man, the sugary cold treat in their hand.

Students in their light blue shirts and dark blue trousers or skirts, ran around the field.

The field littered with all sorts of stands and activities. Small groups of students cloistered together, their voices overshadowing each other in excitement of the juicy gossip they would spread today.

Nothing brought a large number of students together- willingly- mind you, than the promise of a riveting conversation.

Sindara, that was the name of the beautiful girl whose backside i had been staring.

She was my classmate, the only reason i wanted to be in this dreaded place.

Hell, the only reason i wanted to exist.

She didn't know and she would never know how i felt about her.

Ever.

I was content. Just sitting here wondering what your classmate's ass feels like.

She walks away, throwing her ice cream cone away, her friends in tow.

Break time was over. I only realized that because she walked away. I jump down from one of the low branches attached to the tree.

Our school had only one big tree, it was quite old. I would sit there every break time, just staring and thinking, or if i had the privilege, Sindara would grace me with her presence.

_______________________________________

School for the day was over, fortunately but would continue tomorrow unfortunately. School days for me was a blur, one moment you are sat in the class listening to the droning of the teacher, the slap of his cane against the skin of an errant child

Mostly I was the recipient of the cane, I had way too strong views for any of the close minded adults to digest.

So many a times, I was punished for speaking out of turn, sent outside for fidgeting because of boredom that came from the days I spent in the hellhole.

The day came to an end, the bell rang and the students poured out of the classes in droves.

Most entered the school bus but I preferred to trek, I preferred to walk home. It delayed me going home, I didn't want to go home to sound of tiny feets...feets that belonged to my sisters...

It was my duty to tend to them and I didn't want to. I love them to bits but not now. I would rather hang around the sporty bets shop. I didn't bet, I didn't like to but I started watching the people there when I saw a naked person betting.

Apparently he had sold everything and now he was naked and cold, somehow he still had the funds to bet, he still had the funds to give away at the sporty bet shop.

Walking into the small wooden kiosk, I sat on one of the stools and for the next two hours watched people go in and out.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I come home to the smell of burning eggs, my sisters...my little bundle of joy and pain. How many times do I have to tell them to stop going to the kitchen? How many times did I have to spank their tiny hands?