chapter 4

Now to iman, lola was by far the prettiest idiot she had seen. In the sense she had the curvy body most Instagram stars would be jealous of. All natural love handles and hour glass figure. She even had a little stomach pouch in the front.

There was something so Greek goddess about her body. Something so raw and unfiltered and fatty it raised your temperature to want to squeeze her and spank the rolls on her body.

The reason she was an idiot was because she was too innocent and wide eyed. Her eyes too doe like for iman's shrewd taste.

Iman refused to believe this girl was too innocent. She refused to believe that this girl carried such a body like this and still ran around, bouncing from place to place with her globs of fat dancing.

She would not believe that she had such a beautiful body that could make a grown man cry and still laugh with wide eyes and play like a child. No one was that innocent.

Or was she?

If she was, then it was in Lola's best interest that she had found her first before all these perverted foolish men laid a hand on her. It didn't hurt that both of them was in the same age bracket

It was a wonder, she hadn't gotten pregnant yet. She looked like she could with her ignorant playful self. The brat needed to be locked up with an assest like this. Going around, playing with her.

The mornings where she would run down the stairs to greet iman, running around in those silly tank tops and tiny shorts shorts, a grin on her face to greet her.

Why did she need to wear such tiny shorts to come outside, butt cheeks hanging out, oblivious spaced out look on her face while running around.

The brat would run up to her and then with a hug that meshed her oversized breasts to levai's chest. She lost count of how many times her temperature rose up because of such encounter.

Like now, the girl had been flung to the bed and she hadn't even made an attempt to get up. Her legs had splayed open in response to the manhandling.

Iman locked the door and turned around to focus on the Greek dish.

She stopped in her tracks, swallowing, gulping down saliva.

Her legs splayed open to reveal the puffy throbbing juicy goodness swallowing the underside of the shorts.

Oh my fucking Goodness, what...kind...of...

Iman had never seen a fat puffy vagina before, well she wasn't seeing it now because it was covered. But she could see the outline, the wet outline, the wet imprint on the cloth. So thick it swallowed the underside of the shorts, dragging the lining inside it, like a wet slimy monster.
The moisture so much it seemed like she peed on herself.

A short second to steady herself for all the work she was to do.

A breath out, the door locked and she was ready to start tasting.

She goes to the bed. She kneels astride lola, straddling her. Lola's eyes are wide open, unfocused, wide, her pupils dilated, breathing out her mouth. She wants to say something. She can't. Not that she had anything to say. The weepy eyes, the half open mouth said everything she wanted to hear.

She hadn't even started anything and the little brat was weeping. Obviously the little brat was going scream. She had to shut her up first. Something told her this girl would be very loud.

The singlet suddenly becomes smaller and shrinkes to a small napkin sized material. Her soft breasts pushing away at the material wanting to be touched.

No time to take it off, iman pulls and it rips away revealing the big soft globs of fat with eraser shape nipples. She had big nipples. Everything about this child was big. Too big.