Chapter 3

Authors note: THIS CHAPTER IS BRUTAL TURN BACK NOW i hope your enjoying the story thank you for reading

Jungkook's mocha orbs expanded, the amber sunrays burned his porcelain flesh . He scanned at his arm the opening flesh leaking out of his skin. Droplets of water manifested on his forehead as he appended the keys

"Oh no no no I got to go get makeup I can't let her know about this"

Y/n raised her head up and heard the sounds of the metal and she rolled over claiming.

"Jungkook where are you going we both have work"

"Oh baby I was going to try to get us some coffee before work and you can take the bmw outside I see you at work bye love you"

Jungkook strutted out of the house. Y/n laid in bed for what seemed like hours. Her heart broke into pieces of her husband not going to work with her. It was the highlight of the morning. Y/n got to sing songs and make her kookie laugh. Y/n got up and started getting ready as silence filled the house.

Y/n POV

Arriving at the office there was a raven haired broad shouldered with dents in his cheeks and dark chocolate fields of vision with glasses laced on his face standing by my desk.

"Oh you must be Jimin welcome to the team"

Y/n held out her hand. The man named Jimin embraced her hand with a shake. He double takes on y/n looking her in the face. Y/n smiles at the cheeky man and sits down at the computer.

"Ah y/n are you going to act like you don't know me we went to the same college girly"

Jimin interrupted her typing y/n scanned at Jimin and recognized him by the engaging smile he always had in college.my memories flooded back to me. I couldn't believe my best friend from college was here working for us.

"Noooo jiminie"

"Yesss girl what's up how you been"

As Jimin nuzzled me in a bear hug and returned the favor my eyes and smile went extensive. This person made my day a luminous one.

"I been better now that you are working for us omg best friend"

"And y/n your the higher up to, I think I picked the right one to work for"

"You know it, want to grab lunch at break"

"Yess of course"

As we rekindled the long friendship, the interview started for my college friend after I had to go to my husband's office. I really didn't want to see him this morning since I was forced to go to work on my own but he knows my favorite is caramel macchiato iced with sweet cream foam. Arriving at his door I opened it and he was on the computer typing

" Alright hun the person I just interviewed is a very awesome choice for this company."

Placing the folder of my bestfriend resume on the CEO's desk. Mr. Kook took it and examined the first few pages and got up and implanted it in his drawer.

"This is true even his background check cleared"

"This is good and hey baby, where's my coffee? '' My nose didn't smell the robustness of Colombian espresso. I searched his desk for my coffee cup, Jungkook's breath hitched at the back of his throat knowing he forgot or something bad happened to the coffee.

"Oh baby I turnt the corner to fast trying to get to work it spilled all over the car"

"Awee baby I needed that coffee"