USA 1

"We're in USA!!!" Frida screamed and started to jump around as a child of five. "Take it easy!" Benny said. "Better slow down girl!" Agnetha continued. "Oh come on! This is so freaking cool! I've always dreamt of the USA, and now we're here!"
"Okay, it is cool! But you don't have to behave like a high monkey!" Benny said and Agnetha and Björn started to laugh. Frida stopped and tried to cool down. "Oh I'm sorry..."
"It's okay darling" Agnetha said. "I do my best to not do the same thing." Frida smiled.

A white limousine came driving and picked them up. They had never seen such a luxury limousine, even if they had been in a limousine some times before.
"Wow..." Björn said as they got into the limo. There were bottles of champagne, wine, beer, soda. And there was hundreds of things to eat. Like fruit, candy, sandwiches and so on.
"This is almost scary! I put on weight just to look at this!" Agnetha said. "Me too! But I don't care!" Frida agreed and opened a bottle of champagne. The boys laughed. "What's so funny?"
"You're so up to what to eat and not. As long as you work out you can eat anything you want."
"True.." Frida agreed, and Agnetha took a handful pile of candy.

They just stiid there and looked like goldfishes when they saw the hotel. It's was huge! "It feels like everything is so much bigger in the US" Agnetha said with a laugh. "Yeah..."
A butler came and took their bags and the bouncer onpened the door for them. It must have been a very luxury hotel.

"I think people think it's weird that we came here in a limousine" Agnetha whispered to Frida. "Why do you think so?"
"Nobody recognise us here. They don't know that we have money for that!"
"But you know. Many people who aren't artists has got quite much money too. Don't think so much!"
"You're right... Sorry. It's just, I use to think about what other people think."
"Yeah, I know that" Frida said. "But don't do that. You have your own mind and I know, we all know, that you can use it in a good way. You're an amazing independent person." Agnetha gave Frida a hug. "You always know what to say. I love you." Frida gave her a kiss on the cheek.

The couples entered their rooms. It was big rooms with a lot of furniture and luxury details. "Wow" Agnetha said and took a seat in a big brown skin armchair. Björn placed the bags on the bed, and walked towards Agnetha. He sat down in her lap. She laughed and stroke his head. "How the hell did you get here?!"
"It's okay?"
"Sure... I love when you are in my arms like this."
"What do you love about that so much?"
"I don't know. It's just... To feel you so near me and feel your gravity over me. It's like a safe feeling." They smiled against each other and then started to kiss passionately. "Do you know that I love you so much?" Björn wondered. "Yeah, I know that." She laughed a bit and the continued to kiss him.

"So, what should we do today?" Benny wondered. "Agnetha and I have some plans on shopping."
"Shopping? Please, we're in USA! Why can't we just walk around and enjoying the beautiful skyscrapes and buildings?"
"Everything is much more cheap here you know..."
"Oh, that change my opinion..." Benny said ironic. Frida laughed. "We can do both, darling" she said and walked towards him to give him a loving kiss.

Later they were in a new limousine on their way to the central city. "This is so fancy" Frida said. "Like you then?" Benny said and kissed her. "Exactly! Finally someone who understands!"
Everybody laughed and toasted for them. That they were in the USA. Their friendship. That they won Melodifestivalen. That they had found love. That they had each other to rely on, always. That they had an amazing group together. They toasted for everything.

"What did you buy today?" Agnetha wondered. They were in Benny and Frida's room to get ready for the dinner. They didn't want to look to normal, in that fancy and luxury hotel. Frida showed her some things she bought. "And I bought something for you." She held up a blue cardigan. "A cardigan!" Agnetha exclaimed. "I love them! Thank you!"
"Yeah, I know that. And here..."
Frida gave Agnetha a package of tampons. "No! Will you have your period during the vacation?!"
"No, you will..."
Agnetha thought carfully about her menstrual cycle. Yeah, it was almost a month ago now. Frida was right.
"How the hell do you know more about my period than I do?!"
Frida laughed. "I know you too well..."
"Yeah, you do! You know more about me than I do! It actually scares the shit out of me..."
"But you know a lot of things about me too" Frida says. "Like what?"
"Like... That I know all about you."
"Okay, shut up now little stalker." Agnetha gave her a hug. She was just kidding. She didn't have any problems with Frida taking care of her and tried to help her. It was because she cared and loved her.

Björn whistled flirty when Agnetha and Frida came into the dining room. Frida had got a new beautiful red dress, and Agnetha had a pair of black pants of silk, and a beautiful white top.
"Wow, you're both so beautiful" Benny said. "Well, hot damn!" Björn said followed by a laugh.

"Benny, can you please come here and help me?"
"Of course baby. What is it?"
"I have a big tangle in my hair. I don't see it. Can you try to get it out?"
"Of couse."
Benny took the hairbrush and started to brush Frida's hair. The tangle disappeared but Benny continueed to brush her hair after that. He carfully stroke her at the moment big curly hair. She loved it. He did it so soft and gently and she was feeling shivers through her body.
"Make love to me..." she said suddenly. Benny started to kiss Frida's neck. She started to groan at once. He maked his fingers so soft and light. And let his body be the velvet of the night. He didn't talk, he just played. And let her float away.

(Text inspired of ABBA's song Andante, Andante. Just wanna say, because I felt that it sound quite weird!:'D )