USA 3

After they had eaten, they went out to enjoy the city.

"Wow, this is just incredible!" Frida said. "Such a different from Sweden..." Agnetha agreed. They started to walk down the broad street among all the people. "There is so much people out" Benny said. "Yeah."

They passed a huge scyscrape. They had to look straight up to see the top. "Björn, do you have the camera?"
"Yeah." He passed her their little camera and she took a picture. "The press arrived today speaking of pictures" Benny said. "We have a meeting half past seven tonight."
"Okay" Björn said.

Frida wrapped her arms around Benny and kissed him. He answered the kiss, and it got a bit too hard... Agnetha cleared her throat. They stopped kissing and looked at her. "What?"
"You two really need to learn to kiss each other without starting to snog every time! Like this!" She pulled Björn towards her and gave him a short but passionated kiss. "But we like to snog!" Frida cried with a faked sadness.
"Yeah.. But sometimes is it just wrong moments."
Frida sigh, and then both she and Benny started to laugh. Which made everybody laugh.

All four laid their arms around each other and started to walk again. People looked at them and thought that they were weird. "Do you think people recognise us?" Frida asked. "No... I promise, they've never heard of us" Agnetha answered. "Okay... But one day, we'll take the US by storm!"
"We maybe should concentrate on Europe firstly. Don't think too big, darling" Benny said. Frida gave him a look that no one other understood, and never would understand in the future. It was between her and Benny, and they didn't even know what it was supposed to mean.

"God, I hate that!" Agnetha yelled. "What?" Frida said wondering. "That look again!"
"What look?"
"The one you just gave Benny! You always give him that look when he says... something... I don't know what. But it is there!"
"How?"
Agnetha tried to imitate the look she was talking about. But she looked like she had to visit the toilet instead, and Frida, Benny and Björn laughed. It was just Frida who could do it. She looked a bit... dodgy anyway.

They passed a little park, and Frida ran away from the others and took one of the vacant swings. It weren't too many children, but they ones who was there looked at Frida and thought that she was weird. Benny sigh and laid his head in his hand. "God... I'm together with a five year old girl..."
Björn and Agnetha laughed, and Benny smiled. "I'm sorry, but that's true" Björn said. "You're such a pedo..." Agnetha laughed. "Haha, very funny Aggie..."

They took a seat on a bench, and soon Frida came to them. "You know that the cildren stared at you like you were a unicorn with CORN horn or something" Benny said. Frida laughed. "Yeah, I know. I love swings so much. Sorry that I embarassed you..."
"That's okay, love" Benny said and kissed her, like Agnetha showed earlier anyway...

"God..." Agnetha whispered. "What is it?" Björn wondered with a worried voice. "I really, really..."
"...need to go to the toilet?" Frida guessed. "No. I need ice cream!"
Benny, Björn and Frida started to laugh. "God, it sounded like you was about to trow up or something!" Benny said with a smile. "I'm gonna do that if I don't get ice cream soon!"
Frida looked at Benny. "And you say that I am childish?!"
"Yeah, you are..."
"Our little girls..." Björn said and laid his arm around Agnetha, and Benny did the same to Frida. "Our little pedophiles..." Frida said with a smile, and everybody started to laugh.