USA 4

"Where are the headache tablets?" Björn asked Agnetha quite irritably. "I don't know."
"But, didn't you take some yesterday?"
"Yeah, I did. But I can't remember where I put them."
"God, I have such a headache!" Björn yelled. "Okay, darling. But you don't have to scream."
"Off course I do when you have lost them! I need them right now!"
"So, it's my fault? That you've got a headache?" Agnetha asked confused.
"Yeah. Because I can't take a pill and get over this fucking headache now when you've lost them!"
"But sorry then! I can help you to look for it. But this isn't my fault."
"Yes, it is."
"Why do you always blame someone else?! It is maybe my 'fault', but you don't have to sound like that. It's not nice."
"Off course I do when you're so stupid that you just dropp them somewhere when you know that I get migraine after drinking."

Björn was so angry, and Agnetha started to get angry too. She thought that he was so unfair.
"But why the hell did you drink then?!" Agnetha stood up now. "And I'm not stupid! The only stupid in this room are you! Who blame people like this! I said that I can help you." Agnetha felt how the tears were about to overflow. Why did he behave like this? Off course, he was tired and a little bit hungover. But he couldn't just do like this!

"It's no idea! I've looked for them everywhere. I go out and buy new" he said and took his jacket. "Can I get an apology?" Agnetha asked and tried to hide her tears. "Why?" Björn asked.
"Because you can't just behave like this!"
"I behave as I want to behave... Your asshole!" He got out off the room in just one second.

Agnetha couldn't believe it. He just called her asshole. She started to cry. Björn had called her things like that before, and she had called him things like that. But in this situation she didn't deserve it. But, she knew that Björn got angry and tired after drinking. She just couldn't understand why he did it anyway. She heard how it knocked on the door.

She went and opened, it was Benny. "Hi!... Wait, are you crying?" Agnetha started to cry more and burried her head against Benny's shoulder. He stroked her back. "Have Björn done something?" Agnetha nodded and Benny led her to the sofa, and took a seat next to. "So, what did he do?"
"He was just angry, and blamed me for lost the headache pills. Sure, I did. But he got too angry for that little thing. And then he called me asshole..."
"What?!" Benny exclaimed. "Asshole... That was really low." Agnetha nodded. "But, I know that he gets tired and angry when he's a bit hungover" Agnetha said. "Yeah. But he can't call you things like that anyway! Where is he now?"
"He went out to buy new pills."
"Okay. I'll talk to him when he comes back, I promise."
"Thank you Benny. You're so kind... Have you by the way ever called Frida things like that?"
"It have happened. But it's a part of fractions, and you always arguing with people you love." Agnetha smiled against him and he smiled back.

"Hi, will you go out shopping now?" Agnetha wondered as she and Benny walked into Frida and Benny's room. "Yeah, I will. Do you wanna come with me?"
"Yup" she answered with a smile.
"Have something happened? You looks sad" Frida said.
"Oh, Björn was just an idiot this morning."
Frida made a sadface. "You need to tell me more later."
Agnetha laughed.

Frida and Agnetha went into a café. "What do you want darling?" Frida wondered. "No, no, no! I can pay for myself" Agnetha said. "No, I want to pay!" she said with a laugh. "Okay, thank you. I want coffee and a sandwitch."
"Any ice cream?"
Agnetha smiled. "Okay then... But we share!"

They took a seat at a two seats-table in the corner. "So, what did Björn do?"
"You really love gossip. Don't you?"
"Yeah, I'm horrible! But actually I don't like when the gossip is about me or us!"
Agnetha laughed.

She was so happy that she had Frida. She was like her second sister. She would do everything for her. And Frida would do everything for Agnetha.

Agnetha told Frida about what had happened. "God... I think Björn need to stop drinking" Frida said. "But he don't do it that often really" Agnetha said. "But when he do he always gets so angry the nest day."
"Me too!" Frida laughed. "Yeah, I know. But not like him. He gets almost dangerous!" They laughed. "It's good that you don't get like Björn when you're drunk... You who drink so often..."
"I don't!" Frida exclaimed, but her voice cut out. Agnetha looked at her with a teasing face. Frida gave up. "Okay then
... I do drink a lot.... Sometimes."

Both started to laugh without really knowing why. People looked at them and thought that they were crazy. Which made them laugh even more. They always had fun together.

"I miss Björn" Agnetha said. "What? You met him just a few hours ago."
"Yeah, but I always miss him so much that it almost hurts. And espacially when we have fuzzing."
Frida laid her hand on Agnetha's arm.
"Let's go then" she said with a smile.

When Agnetha came into their room she saw Björn sitting in the armchair reading. Without saying a word she walked to him and laid down in his lap. "Sorry, darling" he said and stroked her hair. "It's okay."
"No, it's not. I hate myself now..."
"You don't need to."
"Yes..." he whispered and Agnetha heard how he almost started to cry. She looked deep into his eyes and gave him a mild loving smile. "I promise, it's okay. Fractions are just a proof that a couples love each other" she said and kissed him.

They continued to kissing, and suddenly Björn led her to the bed. "Sorry... You make me so horny..." he said with a laugh, and Agnetha laughed too. "Same..." They started to kiss again and Björn unbottoned her shirt and stroked her all over her body. Agnetha thought about how his hands felt like fire against the skin, and what he actually did to her. She like lost herself into him. They became one, just by beeing near each other.

Later Agnetha woke up. She saw that Björn was asleep next to her, and she couldn't stop the big smile which spread over her lips and up to her eyes. She just loved him so much. She looked at the digital clock on the bedside table. It was two o'clock!
She needed to go to the toilet and went up from the bed slowly to not wake him up. But he did... "Hi babe" he said tired. "Oh, hi."

She went to the toilet quickly so she could curl up under the warm covers next to Björn again. When she came back Björn waited for her and held up the cover welcoming. She smiled and cuddled up between him.

"I miss Linda" Agnetha said with a sigh. "Lycky that we go home tomorrow then" he said and stroked her cheek. He sighed. "I miss her too." Agnetha looked at him and he looked back. "That's one of my problems. I use to miss people too much" she said and laid down her head against Björn's shoulder. "You know. I even miss you when you're around. But, that's maybe because I love you so much." Björn smiled. "Yeah... It's hard to not miss me. I mean, I'm so awesome!" Agnetha laughed silent. "True..." She gave him a kiss. "Good night..."
(I just wanna say that this is the last part of this story. There's something wrong with my wattpad so I can't tell when it's the end of the story. So I do it now. But off course there will be many more!:D)