EmpireVerse Laws and Facts

REMINDER: I took some creative licenses. See Lunnar-Chan on Tumblr for the real plot... I am just stitching things together for a more moldable plot and polished information. https://lunnar-chan.tumblr.com

Gaster Blasters:

Dream's: A male skeleton dog that used to be a Great Dane. Doesn't actually have any powers. He is just a companion. His name is Gaster.

Ink's: He doesn't have one. But he can summon colorful butterflies... But they are just showy.

Blueberry: A male GB named Marshmallow. Like a normal dog, he tends to trail behind Blue often. Unless he insists for Marshmallow to stay put. If this is the case, and Blue was in danger, he would blow his whistle and Marshmallow will come run- erm... Floating. Marshmallow is a singular GB that cannot be summoned or un-summoned with magic. He is a separate being from Blue's magic.

Outer: Average Gaster Blasters that have to be summoned. No personality nor a pet. Just magical dog-like heads.

Nightmare's: A female skeleton dog with no magical properties. This dog is the skeleton of a wolf. She might not have magical properties, but she can tear you to pieces and eat you on Nightmare's command. She wasn't always like this. She changed when Nightmare changed. This wolf's name is Luna.

Error: He has none.

Killer: Average Gaster Blasters that have to be summoned. No personality nor a pet. Just magical dog-like heads.

Cross: Average Gaster Blasters that have to be summoned. No personality nor a pet. Just magical dog-like heads.

Horror: None.

Dust: Average Gaster Blasters that have to be summoned. No personality nor a pet. Just magical dog-like heads. I have no idea what you would call Papy's floating head thing, but he also has that.

Fell: A male GB. A lot like Blue's. His name is Edge. He typically likes to sleep 24/7, but when Fell insists, he will follow. I guess he doesn't like Fell much because when Fell was young, he pulled out one of Edge's fangs to replace it with a golden one so the two could match. Now Fell wears Edge's fang around his neck just to look a little more intimidating. 

Geno: Average Gaster Blasters that have to be summoned. No personality nor a pet. Just magical dog-like heads.

Reaper: Average Gaster Blasters that have to be summoned. No personality nor a pet. Just magical dog-like heads.

Fresh: Two normal dogs. So I guess not a GB, but still. One male, the other female. They both are  Pomeranians. They have no magical properties. They are just swag. Fresh likes to put them in his hoodie so he can be extra. The male's name is Rad. The female is Dudette.

¸.*☪*.¸¸.*☆*.¸¸.*☪*¸.*☆*.¸.¸¸.*☪*.¸

Laws and facts:

They know about other AUs and Universes, but they don't visit them, want to visit them, nor allow visitors. Both Empires agreed that it might cause a war of sorts that nobody would want to fight and that it might cause depression knowing that you are not an (or at least, the only) individual with your own personal personality and personal life...

They are actually taller than the other AUs. The average height of all of the AU characters is: 5'4 ft. I believe Blue is the shortest (maybe Reaper too), and the rest are like 5'8 - 5'4 / 176 cm - 164 cm.

There is one Papyrus I believe and that is Fell's Papy. He is like some sort of angry banker guy who became a banker so he had an excuse to yell at people.