✨Pt.1✨

tw:yelling and cursing

Everything started when you acidently esedroped Wilburs conversation whit Tommy. You heard him talking abaout blowing up L'manburg. You heard them argue you heard Tommy and Wilbur yell at eachother.

"WILBUR YOU WONT BLOW UP YOUR CONTRY"
"AND WHY NOT TOMMY"
"BECAUSE I GAVE UP MY DISCKS FOR YOUR STUPID CONTRY FOR YOU TO JUST BLOW IT UP?!"

You walk in and ask "Whats going on?" pretending like you didnt know.
"WILBUR IS BEING A MORON"
Tommy yelled.
"Tommy chill out theres no point to yell. You whill wake up Phil"
"Ok....ok"Tommy said while finnaly shuting up.
"So what happened?" You asked.
"Whell everything started whe WILLBUR DECAIDED TO BE A MORON" "SHUT UP TOMMY!" You yelled back.
" What happened Willbur?"
" I was telling Tommy abaout my plan to blow up L'manburg-" "What?"
You cut him off. " You will not blow up L'manburg!!" you sead.
"Can you not cut my off?"
"Yes sorry"
"So i was telling him about the plan and i asked him if he would help me. He started yelling and saying that im a moron and that i shouldn't do that." he explained.

"You are not planing on blowing up L'manburg are you Wilbur?"
"I-i dont know..."
"So many of your friends live there imagene if on of them got hurt because of the explotion."

"I dint think about that.."
"Ok so if everyone here is chilled out and stopt being a moron can we all go to sleep because its litterly 3 fucking am"
"Yes" Tommy answered.
"And Willbur you are a moron btw"
" I AM NOT A MORON" Wilbur yelled again.
"WILBUR SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL YEET YOUR HEAD INTO A DIFERENT UNIVERSE." Nobody said anything afterwards and went to bed.

Sorry this part is short because im tired. I will hopfully update you soon.

Congrats you read exacly 308 words!!!